Loading...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, 11 November 2015

What's your story? Share your story!



Sorry, I have not blogged for a while. I have been unable to get into my account for over a week. But thankfully, I am now back on. So, don't be shy, share your story with me, and help create a better and kinder world together, as a team our children can be proud of!


WHAT'S YOUR STORY? SHARE YOUR STORY!



Don't forget Tom Crawford and how the Bank took his house. This needs a debate! I believe Tom 110% because I have been mis-sold by Barclays Bank.



I feel that in the UK, we are gagged from speaking out about injustice. And this is something that needs to change. Our children and families deserve a great future. This will only happen if we talk about important issues and solve them. I simply refuse to be a victim! And use my life as a learning curve to fight for justice to help others!

LETS LOOK AT AMANDA TODD, AND WHO AND WHAT KILLED HER!


It amazes me how many people are ignoring Dr Reisman's witness statement. Shocking even! I have to ask, are these people addicted to Playboy? The company that promoted child abuse!

http://www.drjudithreisman.com/reisman_won_playboy_libel_suit.html




DR JUDITH REISMAN PhD FROM THE LAW UNIVERSITY, WINS A COURT CASE IN CROATIA AGAINST SEX EDUCATION, AS SHE PROVES KINSEY WAS A PAEDOPHILE!


All the above issues, are hard to talk about. But if we as parents do not solve this problem, nobody will! And we owe it to all children to protect them. There are good men in this world! But sadly, there are bad ones too, and I hate to admit it, some bad women! Sadly, I know too many women hurt by men, because of the sick and twisted media that sells us as objects for sale, and brainwashes our little girls to act badly! Thankfully, my daughter has been educated by me, to know the media is out of order! I complain about dirty magazines in food shops! And kids shows etc!


When it comes to popularity, I prefer not to follow the sheep. But instead use my own mind to know right from wrong. Being a Stepford Wife is not my idea of living! Maybe, if women really looked at the way the media brainwashes us and our children into dumb S-X slaves, they would wake up! And debate this problem. Because this is how I see women at the moment. And it is not good!


I used to be so brainwashed! Thank goodness I woke up!

My Step Dad is great, and as I said before, there are many wonderful men. Melody's Dad is a great father. But there are some men that will stop at nothing to make us women feel insecure! Don't let them! 

This bugs the hell out of me. I complained to Martin Caton MP about this website over 2 years ago. And the damn thing is still up and running. Yes, they have taken off the revolting images, but they are still promoting things that destroy children and family life. And I know too many, and I mean too many women, hurt by men because of this revolting trash!



I THINK IT IS TIME TO EDUCATE ALL CHILDREN TO KEEP THEIR CLOTHES ON!
DON'T YOU! DEBATE OUR MEDIA AND S-X EDUCATION IN OUR SCHOOLS!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads