Loading...

Search This Blog

Sunday, 31 January 2016

CONTACT SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE BUTTERFLY LULLABY




My name is Sharon J. Bainbridge. I am English. But my Nan was part Burmese/French/English. Which is a good thing. As it gives me empathy for other people! I have to laugh, because I never suffered from bullying in school. But when I worked in a London Pub, a National Front guy used to pick on me and call me bubble. Because he thought I was from Greece. I am really glad I am mixed blood, because I simply cannot stand bullies. People who believe they are better than someone because they are pure English etc. 

I LIKE TO DISCUSS PROBLEMS AND SOLVE THEM

I like to discuss problems and solve them. The only problem is, I live in a Country that has a horrible habit of sweeping problems under the carpet and ignoring them. This has to change! The UK is a total nightmare. Poor Princess Diana also liked to try and solve problems, but was also gagged. It is a Royal problem!


Contact me: Sharon J. Bainbridge:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion

https://plus.google.com/106718256532906705388/posts

https://www.facebook.com/sharon.j.bainbridge

http://www.fightthenewdrug.org/get-the-facts/


HAVE YOU EVER BEEN RIPPED OFF OR BULLIED?


If you have had a problem that no one wishes to debate and solve. Get in contact, details above. Because together, we can create a better world. Sharing stories and making people aware that they are not the only person with this problem, helps everyone! Sadly, there are too many Elites profiting from the working class, and forcing us into poverty. It is time to change our Banking System, once and for all!

Elites use their money to corrupt the system and protect their own selfish interest. I will  not stand for this bullying. Families thrown out onto the streets, because of our Evil Banks. It is simply not good enough. And over a Million People using Food Banks. All those chemical foods and GMOs, causing health problems.

THIS IS MY STORY. WHAT IS YOURS?


HOW IS LIFE TREATING YOU? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW. AND IF YOU WANT HELP GETTING YOUR STORY HEARD, LETS SEE WHAT WE CAN DO!

I have been mis-sold on our house. Mis-sold on my business and by the Internet. Let down by the Government and Police, as they would not know justice if it hit them in the face. My Bank has financially crippled me. And Companies House and the Financial Ombudsman are 100% corrupt  and run by Elites.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! WE ALL DESERVE BETTER LIVES.
AND I FOR ONE, NEVER AGREED TO THE UK BOMBING OTHER COUNTRIES AND KILLING INNOCENT CHILDREN AND FAMILIES! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF BULLIES! AND REFUSE TO BE GAGGED!




SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads