Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 26 January 2016

FREE HEALTHY EATING CHART / GMO DETOX

It is without a doubt GMO/Chemical foods are the cause of all my health problems. So if they are causing me problems, who else is suffering?

Last year, I eat nearly all Organic fruit and veg, and notice a huge positive impact on my health. The only mistake I made, was eating shop prepared Houmous with Rapeseed oil (Toxic.) This year, we just cannot afford Organic foods, they are too expensive. I am currently keeping a record of my health, and what I eat. And believe you guys should do the same. After all, we cannot give our children the best start in life, if we are not 100% healthy ourselves, due to lack of true health education. But even then, what happens if you cannot afford decent healthy Organic foods? Or grow them, due to the lack of sun! Typical Elite bullying, forcing us to eat GMO foods, whether we want them or not!

Here is a  free Healthy Easting Chart (DETOX.)


As you know I have managed to come off my Inhalers. But as soon as I eat something with GMO/Chemicals, I am back on the Inhaler again. And it doesn't just make me wheeze. It causes havoc with my bodily functions. If your body is not working internally properly, then how are you meant to have perfect health?

Did you know that GMO foods cause constipation? And a lot of damage that they just don't tell us about.


Last year, I thought I would have a go at growing my own organic foods. Problem is, we don't get a lot of sun here in Wales, UK. Even my Dad, who has been gardening for well over 50+ years mentioned the lack of sun in England, and how his tomatoes suffered. And that was in a greenhouse. I cannot help but question our skies!


I have a friend on Facebook who is anti Fracking and Chemtrails. She recently went on a Climate march and spoke to Wales Green Party leader, Pippa Bartolotti. Interesting enough, Pippa, admitted to knowing all about chemtrails and said "they have been doing it for years!"

Why don't you take some pictures outside your house during the day, and see just how the sky changes once the planes go over. 

Last month I took some photographs from 8:00-9:00 am in the morning. The morning sky started clear. But then came the planes and blocked out all the sun. 

WE STARTED WITH A LOVELY BLUE SKY, BEFORE THE PLANES WENT OVER ....









NO BLUE SKY AT ALL. NOT VERY GOOD FOR GARDENING!


ILLEGAL TO SHARE ORGANIC SEEDS! FORCED TO EAT GMO FOODS ...



If you have managed to cure your health by changing your diet, please do get in contact and share your story, the 
Butterfly Lullaby way ...
https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews