Loading...

Search This Blog

Tuesday, 13 September 2016

A WORLD WITHOUT MUSIC! EXTREMISTS VIEWS

I BELIEVE IN LIVE AND LET LIVE! AS LONG AS NO ONE TRIES TO CONVERT ME TO THEIR RELIGION, I AM HAPPY TO BE THEIR FRIEND!

I don't try and change people I meet, or say their religion is stupid. So I expect the same respect in return. Love me for who I am. And lets create a world we can all live in peacefully! Wars destroy children and families lives. We want change that brings peace and joy to everyone!

I recently asked a friends MUSLIM daughter what music did she listen to? (Note. We are no longer friends, long story!) I was quite shocked with regards to her reply. She told me, she did not listen to music because it was bad, and led to S E X. What about classical music? And religious music? Not all music is bad! And there are plenty of songs in our world that have nothing to do with S E X! I wanted to change the music industry to be more child and family friendly. I now understand why she, and other Muslims did not want to help me. However, some Muslims would like to listen to music. I feel sorry for them.

Both my partner and daughter sing, so does that make us bad people in her families eyes? And how many other religious people think this way? I listen to music, and so do my family. We love writing songs together!

This video proves why she believes music is bad. But this blog says otherwise! This Muslim person would like to listen to music.
http://www.islamawareness.net/Music/prohibited.html


Anyway, thanks to her religion she believes my partner and I are bad people, because we are not married. Of course she would not say that to my face. But that is what she has been taught! We have a daughter outside of marriage, and have been together for 16 years. That is longer than most marriages! Unlike her beliefs, my partner is not allowed to cheat with regards to having other wives. And I am free to go where I want to. Unlike her! She believes it is OK for the man of the house to control her life. Did you know in Saudia Arabia a women is not allowed to leave the Country without a mans consent. This as I pointed out to her is "SLAVERY." Sadly, she believes it is normal. And  she also believes some people deserve beatings. Very worrying! I was also concerned when she tried to kill a bee that flew into our house. I said, "We don't kill bees, they pollinate our food and flowers!"

If we are ever taken over by extremists, my partner and I will be stoned to death, because we are not married. A very, very scary thought! I don't believe in marriage. My commitment is our daughter.

I)       The Qur`anic punishment of 100 lashes is for the case of an unmarried person. For a married person we need to turn to the Sunnah/Hadith, which prescribes death by stoning.

http://www.islamicperspectives.com/stoning1.htm

A MUSLIM IN THE UK STATES SHARIA LAW WILL TAKE OVER OUR WORLD

Very worrying, and needs a debate! Why do we have Sharia Law Courts in the UK?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/sharia-courts-in-uk-face-government-probe-over-treatment-of-women-a7049826.html


THIS IS ALSO VERY WORRYING. WE DO NOT WANT THE DEATH PENALTY BACK!

I do not believe in the death penalty. Innocent people could be charged for something they did not do.



THIS WORRIES ME BECAUSE A MUSLIM MAN TOLD ME WOMEN ENJOY RAPE!


I know of women and children beaten by Muslim men. And how they lived in fear. Yes, this happens with other cultures. But does the religion encourage wife/child beating?



Dispatches: Undercover Mosque - Real Stories


I was told by a Muslim the Mosques in the UK are run by Saudi Arabia, and are not British. Should there not be a debate on this?



PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT UNDERSTANDS THIS PROBLEM. AND WANTS TO PROTECT OUR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES

HE WILL MAKE OUR WORLD GREAT AGAIN!

I CANNOT WAIT FOR TRUMP TV. GIVING THE LITTLE PEOPLE A VOICE TO 
SPEAK OUT!
http://trumptube.tv/


THE GERMAN POLICE NEED INVESTIGATION
How could they ignore a 13 year old rape victim. No man is allowed to rape a child or women, that is the LAW! I am horrified to find out that the Quran allows rape.



THIS MAN LEFT ISLAM BECAUSE THE QURAN PROMOTES RAPE ON WOMEN!



It is times like this I am glad to be British, and live in the UK. I cannot imagine a world where our Human Rights are taken away like that. And women are forced to cover up from head to toe. Imagine how uncomfortable it must be. And how hot they must feel during the summer months. If they want to do this, then that is their choice. But I most certainly do not want to be forced to dress this way.

My partner singing at the Enchanted Manor. How is this sexual? And evil?


How is this music bad? It is pure and innocent!


What is wrong with singing as a family? Here is my daughter jamming with her grandad.
Nothing sinful about that!



FAMILIES LIKE MINE ARE GOING THROUGH TOUGH TIMES, BECAUSE WE HAVE THE WRONG PEOPLE IN POWER!

How can Insurance Companies get away with charging us high fees for missing one payment. My partner is self employed. If they don't pay him, it is not our fault. Why should we get penalised? One £20 Home Insurance payment was missed. They are trying to change me over £200 in fees. I am 110% sure President Donald Trump will end this corruption. Give him a chance!


FAMILIES LIKE MINE GET RIPPED OFF BY OUR BANKS ALL THE TIME

With Trump TV, we will get a voice to speak out about it! No longer gagged. That is the world I want for our children. Don't you?


PROOF DONALD TRUMP IS NOT A RACIST



MY NAN WAS PART BURMESE. I AM PROUD OF HER COLOUR! AND CELEBRATE IT!

My Nan was treated very badly in England. She was an orphan at just four years old. 
Not all people are bad. We have to give them a chance. Please give President Trump a chance. We need change. Our children and families need protection from poverty!



OUR CURRENT MEDIA/GOVERNMENTS MAKE THE HOMELESS LOOK LIKE SCROUNGERS. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

No one would sit in the poring rain begging for money, unless they were desperate. Here is a true story. I have come across many homeless people. There is no way they should be homeless. We can help them, if we have the right people in power! I gave a young lad my £20 Christmas Money, because the hostels were full. His mum was in prison. And the Police kept moving him on, like he was some sort of rat. Where is our compassion. These people are human beings. 

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/homeless-people-are-not-scroungers-they.html

I do not follow any religion, because they do not tick any of my boxes. I did not know that my Nan and my partners Nan were religious people. Christians! They never forced their beliefs on us, which I truly admire. I find it quite sad how friends in the past have tried to convert me to their religion. It is sad, they do not like me "Just the way I am!" Because I did not try and change them. And deserve the same respect! NO ONE SHOULD BE FORCED TO FOLLOW A RELIGION. ESPECIALLY ONE THAT DESTROYS HUMAN RIGHTS!

WE DO NOT WANT RACISM IN THE UK. I DON'T SUPPORT BRITAIN FIRST, BECAUSE I AM ANTI HANGING! I AM ALSO ANTI RACISM. BUT I BELIEVE IN CHILDREN AND WOMEN'S RIGHTS, WE DESERVE A REAL DEBATE. NOT WAR!  

President Donald Trump Jam. "FREEDOM'S CALL!"


LONG LIVE MUSIC AND FREEDOM

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads