Loading...

Search This Blog

Tuesday, 7 February 2017

Manga Maths game personalized cards (Times Table cards)


Melody, my 14 year old, and I came up with this Maths game. I used Melody's Manga style drawings. 

Maths is not one of Melody's favourite subjects. Having a good memory is so important when it comes to studying, and taking exams. Sadly, people with Dyslexia suffer from having bad memories. 

But the good news is. I believe that if you keep playing this game for at least a month, one times table at a time. It should sink in. 

THE TRICK IS, TO MAKE IT INTERESTING! I.E. YOUR CHILD'S DRAWING ON THE CARDS.

I am going to create some maths cards for my friends son. Then Melody and her friend can FaceTime each other, and play the Maths Times Table Game.

I WONDER IF OTHER PARENTS WOULD BE INTERESTED IN HAVING THESE CARDS
MADE FOR THEIR CHILDREN?

I might try them out on Ebay as personalised cards. And see if I can raise some money for Melody's Laptop. Wish me luck! 

JUST SHARING THIS VIDEO WILL HELP MELODY. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DONATE!


My friends and family have been so supportive of Melody. 

Thanks everyone for donations. And thanks Mum for giving Melody £200 towards the Laptop. 
She is a very lucky girl! 



FACEBOOK

FREE ORGANIC GARDENING CLUB / FORAGING

https://www.facebook.com/groups/566418010200541/?pnref=story

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/free-organic-gardening-club-swansea.html

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads