Loading...

Search This Blog

Tuesday, 30 May 2017

Manga Comic drawings and artists

I get great enjoyment trying to help talented people showcase their work. There are so many Manga Artists on You Tube who are kids. I wish them the best of luck. And hope they one day get published. 


Of course, I enjoy showcasing my daughters art. I am so very proud of her. GOOD LUCK MELODY!

http://melodymelcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/manga-university-course-and-diploma.html


Melody sadly, gets some nasty comments on You Tube. I seriously, do not know why people cannot save their comments to do good. One You Tuber left a message saying my daughters voice was annoying and horrible. They also picked on her art. I looked at their channel, and they had no videos. If only this person, who claims to be a child, had parents that supported them and tried to help them do what they are good at. Instead of leaving evil comments that upset and hurt people. Maybe, that is the problem. Melody has always had me around. I put her before money. So many kids these days are latchkey kids. They long for time with their parents. Not the parents fault. In the 50's we could live off one salary. But sadly, we have allowed those in power to put our Countries in Poverty and destroy our way of life. Family life!


Not sure the age of this Manga, Mark Crilley fan. But I wish them well. Excellent drawing of Mark Crilley! Shame they have not got more views. Show some love and leave some positive comments and subscribe to this channel. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_p4rOdK48


This young girl is AMAZING!
She has plenty of comments and subscribers.

How to Make Your Own Manga or Comic Page



[HQ] My Manga World & Life in Kyoto, Japan - Interview by Manabiya NHK World



I would love to add more, but I am in pain from the sprained shoulder. Time to rest.

LOVE YOU FOR YOU! IF SOMEONE TRIES TO CHANGE YOU, THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND! PEOPLE THAT SAY NASTY THINGS TO HURT OTHERS NEED CORRECTING! ESPECIALLY, THOSE THAT ARE JEALOUS!!!!


FACEBOOK


FREE ORGANIC GARDENING CLUB / FORAGING
https://www.facebook.com/groups/566418010200541/?pnref=story

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/free-organic-gardening-club-swansea.html


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads