Loading...

Search This Blog

Tuesday, 30 May 2017

President Donald Trump HUMANITY TEST


Will President Donald Trump prove to the UK that he is the better man? Can he put our Government and Boris Johnson to shame? Is he the only person that really cares about children and families worldwide? The UK Government has proved British Elites are not capable of running a Country, let alone protecting our kids.
Let's find out, if America has better humanity skills! 

I am going to send President Donald Trump my Engagement Ring. I paid over £2000 for it. Long, funny story. I am hoping that he will help auction off my ring to help build a website for families around the world to earn money from home with a FREE WEBSITE SHOP.  Children, funny enough, want one parent at home! And this should be their human right! You only have to look at the UK scandals, to see our Government does not like, or care about children. In the 50's, families lived off one salary. Our Governments have created wars, allowed Banks to rip us off. And destroyed our economy on purpose. But I hope for change. At least we can give President Donald Trump a chance to prove he is a better man than Boris Johnson. And hopefully show our Government how to treat it's people.


When I had my business, I wrote to David Cameron because they were giving out free IT help to small businesses. I did not get any help! The UK Government lies. It does not help small businesses! My website got attacked and I ended up having to give up trading. I have written many letters to the Government, and MP's. And quite simply cannot understand why the Tax Payer is paying them to do a job that they are not doing. They have let our children, families and Country down.


As you can see the UK Government pretend to offer support. But in reality they are not allowed to 
help lower class families. And don't want to!


At least President Donald Trump is promising to make the USA great again. And protect his people. The UK Government sell our kids to Forced Adoption for Profit, as proved by John Hemming MP. Totally INSANE. Most British People ignore this, and could not care less. I know women that have suffered from this injustice. And their poor kids suffer. They should be allowed a voice in Court.


THE UK GOVERNMENT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT MUSLIMS OR ANY OTHER CULTURE. HOW CAN THEY CARE. WHEN THEY SELL THEIR OWN BRITISH CHILDREN OFF FOR MONEY? FORCED ADOPTION FOR PROFIT! THE UK GOVERNMENT SHOWS IT'S TRUE COLOURS AGAIN BY NOT PROMOTING MARGARET OLIVER TO HEAD OF POLICE. AND BY NOT PROMOTING SARA ROWBOTHAM TO HEAD OF SOCIAL SERVICES! THEY ALLOW CHILD ABUSE IN THE UK AND ARE PART OF IT.

IF ONLY THE UK PEOPLE SIGNED PETITIONS, AND MADE OUR GOVERNMENT PROMOTE MARGARET OLIVER TO HEAD OF POLICE!



TWO HEROINES IGNORED BY POLICE AND GOVERNMENT.
SHAMEFUL!



IT IS SHOCKING HOW MANY BRITISH PEOPLE IGNORE, OR REFUSE TO SIGN THESE PETITIONS, TO PROTECT OUR CHILDREN! SHAME ON THE UK.


https://www.change.org/p/3-girls-sexual-health-worker-sara-rowbotham-to-be-recognised-for-her-services

John Hemming MP proves our UK Press are gagged. This Journalist was banned from reporting on the Jimmy Savile Scandal. Elite Paedophiles protected, as usual.


Labour MP told me, "THE STUDENT GIRLS ARE OLD ENOUGH TO BE PROSTITUTES." This is when I complained about the Lottery Funding the Swansea University to brainwash young girls to sell their bodies to get their education. I sent this article to Dr Judith Reisman. Another children's Heroine. She confirmed it is linked to the Elite Paedophile Ring. And her witness statement.


The UK Government, MP's, Police and Press have all ignored this witness statement from Dr Judith Reisman. Shameful! And so have many mothers I have talked to. 


I hope President Donald Trump stops Playboy from Trading. A company that promotes Child Abuse should be put in JAIL! How many adult sites promote child abuse I wonder? And I bet they are all owned by the pervert Elite Paedophiles.

Dr Reisman won a court case against Playboy. But they still trade. Sick world we live in.

http://www.drjudithreisman.com/reisman_won_playboy_libel_suit.html

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/search?q=margaret+oliver+petition

CHILDREN'S HEROINE ...
SYBIL STANLEY MYLES (WHITEHEAD)

Nan never forced her religion on me, or others. Unlike my ex Mormon and Muslim friend. Nan loved me for who I am. I never tired to change my ex Mormon and Muslim friends. So expected the same respect and honour, that my Nan gave me. Shame on them! Religion quite honestly makes me sick. I believe there is a GOD. But the God I believe in is a team player. We were given free will. And therefore should not blame God for all the bad thing in the world . Instead blame the people. And work as a team to correct it, without violence. My Nan is better than the Mormon and Muslim mothers I knew, because she tried to save the £1. She got in debt helping children all around the world. (Money now paid back.) Nan always thought of others, when she saw a problem, she did not ignore it for selfish reasons. She tried to help fix it as a TEAM PLAYER. Now that is a true Religious person in my eyes. Someone with morals and real values. AN OUT AND OUT HEROINE. And Nan did not force her religion on her family and friends. My ex friends would never sign petitions or try and stop child abuse, so how they can say they are religious is totally beyond me. They are not team players. All they care about is converting everyone to their religion. Totally and utterly SELFISH! And as for the Christian Church up the road. Shame on them for ignoring Forced Adoption for Profit, Student Prostitution and Child Abuse Scandals. Same with the Jehovah Witness. They come to your door. You Tell them what is going on. And they do stuff all about it. Imagine all the followers these religions have and what they could do if they really believed in God, and HUMANITY! I feel sorry for the kids that are forced to follow certain religions because of parents. Maybe it is just the UK, who knows. But there is something seriously wrong. 


I used to be friends with religious mothers, one Mormon and the other Muslim (not anymore!) Both of these mothers were not my friend. There main objective was to try and convert me to their religion. That is all they cared about.  A true friend will love you for who you are, and not try and change you! Do not get brainwashed by their lies about their faith. History proves religion has harmed more children and families than anything. I believe God would want people to be team players to create a kind and safe world. And accept all religions/people, as long as they do not harm others. So we can live in harmony. Not try and brainwash people to one religion! Sadly, for a while I did believed the Muslim religion was good. But, last year opened my eyes. As I found out Muslim Extremists can be British and white. And do hate people like me that have children out of wedlock. I heard a young girl stick up for her father, when he beat her sister and brother. (SHOCKING!) She said "THEY DESERVED IT!" All in the name of ISLAM!

Prince Charles helped fund the London Mosque. He promotes the Muslim Religion. If he becomes King. We are in serious trouble! 

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/prince-charles-debate-islam-mosque.html

Well that is me done for the day. I am going to spend some quality time with my darling daughter. As a mother I care about her future. And other children. That is my job. So many mothers don't debate issues, or try and solve them. I do not know what planet they are on. Because you cannot ignore what is going on. And it is our duty to protect all kids. Not just our own. Children have a right to shine. And not be bullied to hide.

FACEBOOK


FREE ORGANIC GARDENING CLUB / FORAGING
https://www.facebook.com/groups/566418010200541/?pnref=story

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/free-organic-gardening-club-swansea.html



SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads