Loading...

Search This Blog

Thursday, 22 June 2017

GOOGLE MESSAGE STRANGE PHONE CALL

22 June 2017

Morning Google,

STRANGE CALL CLAIMING TO BE FROM MICROSOFT

This morning I received a strange call on our landline, claiming to be Microsoft. Foreign voice. Could have been from Pakistan?

This man claimed I had a serious computer problem, that he needed to fix. I told him no thanks, I would rather deal with GOOGLE.

Question is, how did he get my telephone number, we are ex directory. And I do not use Microsoft Email, since it was hacked years ago. I have had my number changed since then.

Anyway, thought I would let you know. And thank you for keeping me safe on line. When you speak out about injustice, you get bullied here in the UK!

I AM NOT JOINING THE LOCAL INDEPENDENT COUNCIL NOW, BECAUSE ....

I am NOT joining the Local Independent Council now. I thought the Village Council would debate and solve real problems within Swansea Council, our UK Government, Police and Social Services. The person that runs the new Independent Council, is a good man. He got the Council out to my house when they ignored me for years. I was mis-sold on the house. Previous owners had the stream blocked off because my neighbour, quite rightly, complained about it flooding HIS, and other neighbours gardens. My friend, an ex Estate Agent told me there is no way the stream would have got blocked off without the Environmental team involvement. So the question is, "Where is the paperwork?" And why did the Council not list this stream on the LAND REGISTRY! I should have been made aware of the stream flooding the house, before purchasing. And Estate Agents should also have a record of this. Simply not good enough, and this sort of thing needs an investigation outside of the UK!

Thankfully, I have lovely neighbours, and my neighbour has built a wall on our patio area, to stop the blocked off stream from flooding the kitchen. He did this for free. We only had to supply the sand and cement. This gives me faith that there are good, and kind people in the world. So this world can change. And my other neighbour allowed us to use their mower and strimmer. Ours have been broken for sometime. Across the road, my neighbour fixed the flooding from our toilet. I am very lucky indeed, to have such kind people living close by.

I understand the Local Independent Councils concerns with regards to fighting verbally against our Mafia Run Services. I was told that if I question them, it will open the door to them investigating me. I am not scared of these bullies. They clearly are not doing their job, and someone needs to speak out. I know a man that worked for Swansea Council, he blew the whistle on their corruption. They have tried to destroy his life. They have stopped him from driving. And are blocking his pension. Something I know all about, because our UK Government stole my dead Great Grandfathers Army pension, which is how my Nan at the age of four, ended up in state care as a child orphan.

When I worked for Swansea Council, I was told ... "NOBODY GOES AGAINST THE COUNCIL, OR THEY WILL GET RID OF YOU!" I laughed, and said, "Oh, that is me gone then, because I am fighting to save the Bont School field." The person said, "ME TOO!" I witnessed, The Headmaster, teachers and TA's not being allowed to save the school field, and being threatened with the sack. This is Mafia behaviour, and needs investigating.

Have they seriously taken this article down?
http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Actor-backs-drive-save-school-meadow/story-13712236-detail/story.html



I would like to see the Independent Council all signing this petition, and getting others to sign. But sadly, I feel they will not. Google, can you help get signatures? It's my birthday, and would mean the world if you could help!
https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-3-girls-former-police-detective-maggie-oliver-to-be-recognised-for-her-services



http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/ex-detective-margaret-oliver-petition.html

I WISH I COULD HAVE HELPED THE HOMELESS. THEY LET SO MANY PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY, AND ALLOW OUR OWN BRITISH PEOPLE TO STARVE AND SLEEP ON THE STREETS. 

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/homeless-people-are-not-scroungers-they.html

AND OUR OWN UK GOVERNMENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CHILD TRAFFICKING, IT IS CALLED FORCED ADOPTION FOR PROFIT. TAKING A CHILD FROM A POOR FAMILY AND PAYING A MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY APPROXIMATELY £400 A WEEK TO DESTROY IT'S CHILDHOOD! DISGUSTING! 



IF SWANSEA COUNCIL READ THIS. I WANT MY BLACK BAGS COLLECTED!
I PAY FOR A SERVICE AND THEREFORE EXPECT ONE!
YOU ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION!

Most British People do not complain. If you don't complain about injustice, nothing will change.
Things just keep getting worse, because people have their heads in the sand. And the bullying mothers that try, should be ashamed of themselves. They have the nerve to bully me for sticking up for children, women and families. When they walk about naked in front of their kids. Something I would never do, because I have educated myself on KINSEY'S CORRUPTION! And liaise with American HERIONE, Dr Judith Reisman. I look forward to her getting an invite into the WHITE HOUSE! 

THEY ARE NOT SHUTTING ME UP!



SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads