Loading...

Search This Blog

Saturday, 24 June 2017

MUSLIM EXTREMIST TERRORIST SOLUTION

MUSLIM EXTREMIST TERRORIST ... SOLUTION

It is easy! We integrate all religions. Instead of shutting down all Mosques, which will cause a riot. We say that all these religious buildings, including Christian, Mormon, Jehovah buildings, are open to every religion. And the good Religious people, work together, and report on bad people to Margaret Oliver, ex Police Detective. Who I demand is PROMOTED TO HEAD OF UK POLICE! I want to see Mothers given jobs to work from home to help with Whistleblower's complaints. And an Internet You Tube Channel to share stories. The Elite Paedophiles will not like this idea, because they support Muslim Extremists!


I hear about how all different religions help the poor OVERSEAS. But where is the help here in the UK?
http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/homeless-people-are-not-scroungers-they.html


ALL RELIGIONS ARE GUILTY OF CHILD ABUSE!

The Jehovah's Witnesses organisation keeps a sex offenders register that nobody outside the church is allowed to see, a former "elder" tells Panorama.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/2119903.stm

Note. All these Religious groups need investigating, because they are not doing their GODLY JOB! 

JEHOVAH WITNESS

I gave Jehovah Witnesses, Dr Judith Reisman, Witness Statement against child abuse. THEY DID NOTHING! Call themselves religious, give me a break!

CHRISTIAN CHURCH UP THE ROAD

I told the Christian Church about Labour, Martin Caton MP, telling me ... "THE STUDENT GIRLS ARE OLD ENOUGH TO BE PROSTITUTES!" And how the Lottery funded the Swansea University to brainwash Student Girls to sell their bodies to get an EDUCATION! THEY DID NOTHING!

They were also not interested in Forced Adoption for Profit, as proved by John Hemming MP. And did not want to help families earn from home, by selling things in the Church Hall. They said, and I quote, "NO, THEY NEED THE MONEY!" I wonder what God would think of this?


MORMON RELIGION

My daughter used to be friends with a Mormon girl. Sadly, her mother was not happy with her daughter just having a BEST FRIEND. She wanted her daughter to be the most popular, and clever girl in the school. Her competitive nature was scary. In the car one day she asked me, "Who is prettier, my daughter or yours?" I wish I could say I could not believe what I was hearing, but from knowing her for sometime, this was typical. Normally, I would say, "BEAUTY IS IN THE INSIDE!" But over the years she had really gone out of her way to make our life, and others difficult. So I said my daughter. I know it was wrong. But I was fed up with the way she was always putting people down. In the school yard she, and another mother would talk about children, and put them down. Note. Both these women work for the Education System. One was a Teachers Assistant. And the Mormon mother was a Teacher, and I believe now has a Teaching job. They would laugh and pick on children without parents knowing. Saying, the kids were fat, ugly, smelly and stupid. I seriously was not impressed. I used to dread my daughter coming out with her reading book, because she struggled in school. These two mothers would compete against each other with their children, like race horses. Who had the highest level reading book. They would pick out big words from the dictionary to try and humiliate me, when talking to each other. The list is endless. They were not my friends! Real friends do not act this way.
Maybe, the depression tablets they were on made them act out of character. I don't know? But one thing I know for sure, and that is not one mother stood up for my daughter when she was bullied by children and teachers in the school. Shameful!

And then there was the Mormon friend my partner knew. His mate used to send my partner dirty adult images. This really peed me off. I do not want this muck in our house. And it is against their Mormon religion. How strange is that. Of course, when my daughters friends Mormon Mother tried to convert me to her religion. I mentioned this. I did not give a name, but she guessed. I just wanted to prove to her that her religion was flawed, which is why I had no interest in joining! But sadly, she told the whole church what I told her. I felt sorry for the wife, as she had Cancer. So muggins here had to pretend it was all a mix up, for sympathy for the mother with Cancer. It just makes me sick, how some religious people believe they are better than others, when they lack morals and values.

We got invited to my partners Mormon friends house for tea. But secretly, they wanted to convert us to their religion. Why, because it seems that a lot of religions have one thing in common, and that is they believe they are the one, and only religion. How sad, that they cannot just all get along. Anyway, we were told to make characters out of clay. I had to make myself, and my partner made his character. And then there was Melody. They put these characters in a plastic container. Filled it with water, and separated us. I was at the end, Lee was the other end, and Melody in the middle. We were told that when we die, because we are not married, and not Mormons, we will not be reunited in HEAVEN. This was all in front of our daughter. Imagine her horror. THEY ARE ALL BULLIES! 

MUSLIM RELIGION

When I was friends with a Muslim Mother for four years. I thought the religion was a good one. But I questioned why she was not interested in stopping Student Prostitution. And why there was no interest to stop child abuse. Sadly, like the Mormon mother, she too tried to convert me to her religion. I find it really insulting. My Nan, who was a Christian, never once forced her religion on me or her family/friends. She loved me for who I am. And I demand the same respect and honour from other people. AND SO SHOULD YOU! Last year I found out about Muslim Extremists, and witnessed it first hand. LIKE MARGARET OLIVER, EX DETECTIVE, SAID, THE POLICE ARE NOT DOING THEIR JOB! We do have a problem, and we need to debate and solve it together as a TEAM!

I wrote to the Swansea Mosque, and asked them to help, my then Muslim friend, because she was a single mother. They did not reply. And I know she went to Social Services years ago for help. And got warned to stay clear as she would not see her kids again (Forced Adoption for Profit.) So please tell me, what is the point of these religious buildings? They are not really helping people. Not the ones I know about anyway.

I do no know anything about other religions. So forgive me, for not writing about them. Feel free to contact me if you have any information. 

I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR EXCUSES! IF PEOPLE BELIEVE IN GOD, THEY WILL DAMN WELL PROTECT ALL CHILDREN, WOMEN AND FAMILY LIFE. AND WILL NOT PROMOTE KILLING AND RAPE, THAT IS NOT GOD, THAT IS SELFISH, BRAINWASHED MEN WHO CARRY OUT THESE HORRIFIC, INHUMANE ACTS!

THE REASON I DO NOT FOLLOW A RELIGION IS BECAUSE I DO NOT LIKE THE WAY SOME RELIGIONS BELIEVE THEY SHOULD BE THE ONE AND ONLY RELIGION! THAT IS NOT VERY GODLY! AND THEY DON'T SEEM TO BE TEAM PLAYERS!
I ALSO FIND THE WHOLE INCEST RELIGIOUS STUFF SCARY. ADAM AND EVE, YUK!

I've emailed Saira Khan. Will she answer my email?

Saira Khan Speaks Out Against the Culture That Enabled the Rochdale Abuse Scandal | Loose Women




Saira Khan Urges British Muslims To Speak Out Against Terrorism | Loose Women





MARGARET OLIVER, EX DETECTIVE, PROVED THE POLICE ARE CORRUPT
WE NEED HER PROMOTED TO HEAD OF UK POLICE!
https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-3-girls-former-police-detective-maggie-oliver-to-be-recognised-for-her-services

WE NEED SARA ROWBOTHAM PROMOTED TO HEAD OF SOCIAL SERVICES
https://www.change.org/p/3-girls-sexual-health-worker-sara-rowbotham-to-be-recognised-for-her-services

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/ex-detective-margaret-oliver-petition.html

WE NEED DR JUDITH REISMAN TO SOLVE THE CHILD ABUSE PROBLEMS HERE IN THE UK AND OVERSEAS. AND AS PARENTS, WE MUST DEBATE AND HELP SOLVE 
THIS PROBLEM TOGETHER AS A TEAM!



Contact me, Sharon J. Bainbridge, on You Tube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads