Loading...

Search This Blog

Friday, 2 June 2017

WHO ARE YOU VOTING JUNE 8TH 2017

WHO ARE YOU VOTING FOR AND WHY?

Have you had meetings with MP's? Have they done what they are paid to do. Or have you, like me, been totally let down! And question why they get paid?

Having had meetings with Labour and Conservative MP's, I feel they are not doing their job. This is because every problem I have confronted them with, they have ignored. The people I have spoken to, never solve problems , or protect our children and families. Or small businesses. That goes for the Police and Social Services as well! The amount of letters I have written to the Government, and their lack of action, is SHOCKING!

Please leave me a message on You Tube. As I want to know who else is feeling let down?
And who you are voting for and why?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InkxvuRYCf4



WHY IS BILLIONS WASTED ON DESTROYING JAPANESE KNOTWEED WHEN I HAVE PROOF THIS PLANT HAS FOUR PATENTS AND IS BEING SOLD FOR PROFIT

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/japanese-knotweed-mind-map-debate.html

I do not understand why the Queen makes it a rule not to help our children. Is it because she owns all our land?


How do the Government get away with not replying to my letters. Why am I not allowed a debate?


I don't get how Boris gets away with helping Rich mothers, and not ones that need help?
He refused to help auction off my Engagement Ring to set up a free Shop Website for families to earn from home. 


THE CONSERVATIVES HATE LOWER CLASS FAMILIES AND REFUSE TO HELP!

I do not get how the Government gets away with wasting tax payers money, and not actually supporting Small Businesses as they are meant to. I received no help for the free IT they were meant to be giving it out. And I doubt anyone else got any help either.


Heated argument erupts as Australia's Muslim leaders address Manchester attack

HERO MUSLIM SPEAKS OUT ABOUT MOSQUES BRAINWASHING MUSLIMS TO JOIN ISIS!



REAL FOOTAGE OF LONDON MOSQUE 

Undercover Video Of Women At British Mosque Saying Kill Those Who Reject Islam


IRA AND ISIS WORKING TOGETHER!

EXCLUSIVE: ‘IRA and ISIS working together to launch CAR BOMB CAMPAIGN on Britain’

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/661374/IRA-and-ISIS-working-together-to-launch-CAR-BOMB-CAMPAIGN-on-Britain


WHAT SORT OF WORLD DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN? DO YOU LOVE MUSIC?
Don't you think British people deserve to know what the Quran says about music? This British White Muslim Run group ... believes Music should be banned! We deserve an open debate!

IRISH NATIONALIST BROTHERHOOD RUN BY WHITE MUSLIMS WANT TO BAN MUSIC!



2) Surah Al-Isra, Verse 64

Allaah says (regarding Satan) what means:
"'And excite any of them whom you can with your voice. Assault them with your cavalry and infantry, be a partner with them in their wealth and children, and make them promises.' But Satan promises them nothing except deceit."

Some of the taabi'een such as ad-Dahhaak and Mujaahid interpreted Satan's exciting mankind with his voice to mean through the use of music, song and amusement. Ad-Dahhaak said it was the sound of wind instruments. However according to Ibn Abbaas , the voice mentioned in the verse refers to every form of invitation which calls to the disobedience of Allaah the Exalted, which seems to be the most correct interpretation.
http://www.islamiq.sg/2011/04/quranic-evidence-music-haram.html

That which Allah and the Prophet have completely and specifically forbidden. Engaging in an act that is Haram (i.e. eating food like pork, drinking alcohol, having sex outside of marriage)
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Haram&defid=3310746

WE THE PEOPLE, PAY TAXES, AND DESERVE TO CHOOSE WHO RUNS OUR POLICE FORCE. EX DETECTIVE, MARGARET OLIVER, HAS PROVED THE POLICE ARE 100% CORRUPT. THEREFORE, I WANT TO SEE HER PROMOTED TO HEAD OF POLICE. AND SO SHOULD YOU!



Sara Rowbotham gets emotional on BBC NW interview



PLEASE SIGN THESE PETITIONS, AND SHARE:

https://www.change.org/p/mp-ann-coffr...

https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-...

https://www.change.org/p/3-girls-sexu...


MUSLIM HEROINE SPEAKS OUT AGAINST THE SAUDI RUN MOSQUES IN THE UK AND THEIR BAD TEACHINGS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im6CD9yoF50




LABOUR, DO THEY SUPPORT THE IRA. AND IS THE IRA LINKED TO MUSLIM EXTREMISTS? 
The Truth about Corbyn's Labour & IRA Paramilitary Politics



http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-182806/Labour-MPs-praise-IRA-sparks-outrage.html

Even though I have been with my partner for 17 years. I am considered a bad person by some Muslim people, because we have a daughter outside marriage. I know a Muslim girl who was married for a year.

I ASKED A MUSLIM GIRL WHAT MUSIC SHE LISTENED TO? 
She believes all music is bad!

I asked this Muslim girl last year what music she listened to. At the time, I had no idea that some Muslims were taught to hate music. She told me all music is about sex, and she does not listen to it. This is of course not true. I agree some music is bad. And needs to change. I even tried to get my ex Muslim friend to help change the music and film industry. And I tried contacting Muslim groups. Little did I know back then that my friend was taught by the Quran to not listen to music. So that is why I got ignored. She kept it quiet. But I found out the truth from the daughter. The reason the Muslim groups ignored me, is because I am not a Muslim and just a women. I know that for a fact!

HAVE ANY MUSLIMS BEEN HELPED THROUGH THE SAUDI RUN MOSQUES IN THE UK. ESPECIALLY, SINGLE MOTHERS.

I even wrote to the Swansea Mosque to try and get my Muslim friend (now ex friend) some help as she was a single mum. They did not reply. And as far as I am aware they don't offer Muslims help. If they did, my ex friend would not have gone to Social Services for help. Last year I found out the Mosques in the UK are all run by Saudi Arabia. That explains a lot!


MUSLIM MUSIC BAN DEBATE!

Here is a song I wrote purely for charity for Jodie and others with Cystic Fibrosis. It has nothing to do with sex. Classical music is pure. There are plenty of songs and songwriters with real talent that write good songs. Will Muslims debate why some Muslims want to ban music?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjiVsFhGv9Y



THE MANCHESTER CONCERT BOMBING. 
DID THE MUSLIM THAT DID THIS HATE MUSIC?



WHY IS OUR GOVERNMENT PROTECTING MUSLIM EXTREMISTS AND CHILD RAPISTS?

A few years ago I took the Lottery Magazine to my local Labour MP, Martin Caton. I complained that this Magazine was in the Library near the children's reading section, and that it promoted Student Prostitution. (This is not the fault of the people that work in the Library, but the Swansea Council.) Martin Caton MP told me, "THE STUDENT GIRLS ARE OLD ENOUGH TO BE PROSTITUTES!" I have told so many people about this and had no support to stop it. Including the UK Government, Cameron, our Police and Social Services. And our Welsh Conservative MP.


SADLY, WHEN I TELL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE THIS, EVEN THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH UP THE ROAD. AND MOTHERS/WOMEN. IT GETS IGNORED. NOBODY SEEMS TO CARE. SAME WITH SIGNING PETITIONS AGAINST CHILD ABUSE.

IF ONLY MORE PEOPLE WERE LIKE MY NAN ... BRITISH HEROINE!
Sybil Stanley Myles (Whitehead)

I tried to get help from my now ex Muslim and Mormon friends. Of course not interested in stopping child abuse. Some people believe praying will fix all problems. Sadly, we know it does not. All my religious friends wanted to do was convert me to their religion. My Nan was a Christian. Not once did she force her religion on me or her family and friends. I admire her for that. And demand the same respect from everyone else! It is an insult when someone tries to force their religion on you. They are basically telling you that there is something wrong with you. And you are not a good person. I know some really kind people who do not go to church.

If only we had more people like my Nan. Even though she was not born in the UK, she was proud to be British. She was part Burmese, French and English. She helped save the £1. And got in debt helping all children around the world. Debt now paid back. If she were alive today, she would be signing petitions to stop abuse on children. My Nan was a child victim of the state at four years old. The Government took her father from her, because of the War. And Social Services destroyed her childhood. But she used that knowledge to help others. That my friends is a true HEROINE!

IN MEMORY OF MY NAN, SYBIL STANLEY MYLES (WHITEHEAD)
A TRUE BRITISH HEROINE!

I don't remember my Nan ever being bullied for fighting verbally for justice. What has happened to the UK? Why are so many British People ignoring the Victims and Whistleblowers. But instead they protect the BULLIES. IT IS SHAMEFUL!




http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/ex-detective-margaret-oliver-petition.html

After years of research and writing letters to the Government, and having meetings.
The reason the Justice System and Government is not working is down to the Elite Paedophile Ring in the UK Government. The same people that support the IRA and ISIS!


At least this MP is brave enough to speak out about it. And Forced Adoption for Profit!



Dr Judith Reisman another HERIONE!




LEAVE ME MESSAGES ON YOU TUBE. ARE YOU A TEAM PLAYER?
https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads