Loading...

Search This Blog

Thursday, 13 July 2017

Baby Charlie Gard QUEEN PROTEST


PROTEST OUTSIDE BUCKINGHAM PALACE... FOR POOR, SICK, BABY CHARLIE GARD

Sadly, unlike HERO, PRESIDENT  DONALD TRUMP. The Queen lacks EMPATHY!
And ignored Charlie's Army. How can a mother turn her back on little Charlie. Especially, one with so much money, and power! The Queen is above the LAW, as confirmed by Labour, 
Martin Caton MP.

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/queen-above-law-confirmed-by-mp.html


MARGARET OLIVER, EX-DETECTIVE, PROVES OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM IS CORRUPT, SO HOW THE HELL CAN THEY PUT CHARLIE TO DEATH?
THE UK NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED FROM OUTSIDE OF GREAT BRITAIN! AMERICAN, DR JUDITH REISMAN, IS THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB!!!

IF I WAS THE QUEEN, OR IN CHARGE OF GOVERNMENT, I WOULD HAVE PROMOTED MARGARET OLIVER EX-DETECTIVE, TO HEAD OF UK POLICE!
BUT NOT OUR CRIMINAL ELITES. OH NOW, THEY LOVE CORRUPTION!

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/ex-detective-margaret-oliver-petition.html



When the Queen wrote and said, "She makes it a rule not to HELP OUR CHILDREN!"
"I WAS SHOCKED!" 


UK DOCTORS, COMPARED TO USA (LOVE AMERICA!)

Living in the UK has it's challenges. Rights for children, women (mothers) and families do not exist here. Yes, they pretend. But lets face it, "What other Countries take children from poor families, and place them with Middle Class ones?" Paying the Rich families £400 per child, per week. WELCOME TO THE UK. As proved by John Hemming MP. But not only that, they promote Child Abuse, proved by Dr Judith Reisman. And want to turn our Student girls into prostitutes. Dr Reisman sent me her Witness Statement against the Elite Paedophile Ring. Scary thing is, the University is not far from me. (See video at the end of this blog.)

AMERICAN DOCTORS -VS- BRITISH DOCTORS
When I was pregnant with my darling Melody. I remember the nurse telling me I was an OLD MUM.  I was only 36, and believe me I was the right age. In my 20's I was too selfish to be a mum. They wanted to stick a massive big needle in my belly, to make sure our baby did not have Down Syndrome. Common sense told me, "THIS WOULD BE DANGEROUS!"
I refused, and the Nurse started to talk to my partner, as if I was not even in the room. She really tried to pressure him to make me have this done. I made it clear, "MY BABY, NO WAY! That is how bullying they can be. Don't get me wrong, there are some lovely nurses, and doctors. But there are bad ones too! Or maybe, they just do as they are told? And don't question things, as I do? I question everything, I like to use logic, rather than education to make up my mind about something!

Another funny thing. When I worked in the local school canteen, because Elites destroyed my on line business. My Asthma got so bad, I ended up on strong inhalers. Asbestos on the school canteen roof. Damaged roof at that. Terrible damp, water was coming in. They ended up putting fans in the building, because I had to take time off work, it made me so ill with Asthma. I thought that was it. One day, water from the asbestos roof, dripped onto my pudding. I asked to change the dessert, but was told, "NO!" To be honest, I was shocked. Especially, as the staff new the asbestos roof leaked, and even joked about it killing me. I don't blame the Chef, she was stressed out a lot. And was no doubt worried about getting in trouble if one pudding went missing. I stupidly eat it, as I did not want to cause an argument. But, I am stronger now, and would make a stand on something like this. Never in a million years did I think I would get better, let alone cure my Asthma. I even asked for a CHEST X-Ray. The doctor, was nothing like kind Dr Michael Greger. She had a go at me, because I did not want my daughter to know I was going for an X-ray. As I did not want to worry her. Well, who is laughing now. I know more about health than some UK Doctors, thanks to Dr Michael Greger. 

The Doctors here in the UK will tell you that you cannot cure ASTHMA. Total lie, because I have done it. And know of other people that have done the same on a Plant Based Diet. All thanks to Dr Michael Greger, he is a Worldwide HERO! And then there are my friends, friends, who have cured their Cancer.

SO YOU SEE, BABY CHARLIE GARD'S PARENTS HAVE GOOD REASON TO QUESTION OUR BRITISH HEALTH SERVICE, IT IS BEHIND WITH THE TIMES!

WHO ARE YOU GOING TO TRUST. A BRITISH DOCTOR THAT PROFITS FROM ILLNESS. OR A USA DOCTOR THAT MAKES IT HIS LIFE WORK TO EDUCATE PEOPLE THAT THEY CAN CURE ILLNESS BY CHANGING THEIR DIET?

Quote from HERO, Dr Michael Greger's Website, Nutrition Facts:

Whenever there is a new drug or surgical procedure, you can be assured that you or your doctor will probably hear about it because there’s a corporate budget driving its promotion. But what about advances in the field of nutrition? The reason we don’t see ads on TV for broccoli is the same reason groundbreaking research on the power of foods and eating patterns to affect our health and longevity gets lost and buried in the medical literature–there’s no profit motive. It may not make anyone money, but what if our lives would profit?

https://nutritionfacts.org/about/

THE BOTTOM OF THE LINE IS, YOU CANNOT TRUST BRITISH ELITES. THEY TELL LIES FOR PROFIT! SO, HOW THE HELL CAN THEY TELL LITTLE CHARLIE HAS BRAIN DAMAGE. THEY CAN'T! AND WITH THE HISTORY OF THE ELITE BRITISH PAEDOPHILE RING, WHICH IS VERY MUCH ALIVE, ALL OUR KIDS ARE IN DANGER!


I HOPE, DR MICHAEL GREGER CAN HELP THIS FAMILY! HE IS MY HERO!
Thanks to Dr Greger, I have cured my Asthma naturally!
https://nutritionfacts.org/about/

GOOD LUCK CHARLIE!




WHERE WOULD WE BE WITHOUT AMERICA, AND IT'S HEROES?

THANK YOU PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP...
YOU GIVE US HOPE FOR A BETTER, AND KINDER WORLD

Charlie Gard’s Mother Thanks Trump, Pope Francis For Keeping Baby Alive

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/charlie-gards-mother-thanks-trump-pope-francis-for-keeping-baby-alive/

ANOTHER AMERICAN HEROINE, DR JUDITH REISMAN!



You can contact me on You Tube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd

Or contact me on the Facebook Group below:

FREE ORGANIC GARDENING CLUB FORAGING FACEBOOK GROUP
https://www.facebook.com/groups/freeorganicgardeningforagingclub/

A MOTHERS JOB IS TO PROTECT ALL CHILDREN!
http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/mothers-job-protect-all-children.html


WE NEED TO PLANT MORE FRUIT AND VEG IN THE UK, AND I AM SURE THE HOMELESS COULD HELP!

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/homeless-people-are-not-scroungers-they.html

ENGLISH GCSE STONE COLD 
HERO, Stone Cold author Robert Swindells... likes to write about INJUSTICE! 
UK Children living on the streets, HOMELESS, with no help or support!

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/stone-cold-gcse.html





SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads