Loading...

Search This Blog

Saturday, 22 July 2017

Butterfly Lullaby News 21/7/17

Today, I got a lovely message from a kind man that used to work for the Council. He has always been very supportive with regards to my Butterfly Lullaby book. And believes the story could be turned into an amazing production. 

When he complemented me on the photography work in my book. I took this as a huge complement, because he had photographed Princess Diana, and other famous people.

His Cousin used to own a book shop here in Wales. And loved my book. He was surprised that he never got to see my book through the Welsh Books Council. I was told, "In the 24 years he had his book shop, he had never seen such an amazing book!" There have been mentions of translating it into Welsh. His Cousin's daughter is a teacher, and loved the book. Her sister mentioned about getting a grant. It is lovely to get some wonderful kind words. But I feel let down by the UK! And I long for an investigation into how many of my books have been sold on the Internet, with no money coming my way, or to Jodie's charity. 

I SEE BUTTERFLY LULLABY AS AN AMERICAN PRODUCTION

America to me is the only Country that offers true FREEDOM! And the hope for Justice!


I got to work with a famous man from Children's TV. Sadly, my website got hacked. And I had never ending problems with Elite Bullying. But Robin told me, "Sharon, never give up!"


Wishing Well song


Butterfly Lullaby song


Having cured my Asthma, thanks to Dr Michael Greger, and You Tube. 
I feel I would rather sell my books, and give £1 per book to Dr Greger's Nutrition Research. In the hope that Jodie, and others with Cystic Fibrosis will change the way they eat, and cure their illness.




Thanks You Tube and Dr Greger for curing my Asthma!



SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE (MOTHER)
You can contact me on You Tube:

Or, you can contact me on the Facebook Group below:

FREE ORGANIC GARDENING CLUB FORAGING FACEBOOK GROUP

WE NEED TO PLANT MORE FRUIT AND VEG, AND GET EDUCATED BY DR MICHAEL GREGER! AND WE NEED TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WILD FOODS!



SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads