Loading...

Search This Blog

Saturday, 8 July 2017

HOW NOT TO DIE COOK BOOK Dr Greger


I am waiting for Dr Michael Greger's Cook Book to come out. Not for me, but for my fussy family. 
I am happy eating vegetables, fruit, chia seeds, and houmous etc.

The bad news: Given all the recipe testing and food photography, it’s not going to be out until December 2017!
https://nutritionfacts.org/2016/06/30/not-die-cookbook/



Sorry about the adverts, they pay towards my daughter's Home Education!



Let's hope little Charlie gets saved by American Doctors!

I am going to have to search the Internet for some Vegan whole food recipes. You Tube is the BEST! But, I will most certainly be buying Dr Greger's Cook Book when it comes out in December 2017.


And I am determined to get my partner, and daughter, sit down and watch this Dr Michael Greger video! How will I do it? It's going to be a challenge, LOL! Perhaps I should give them an ultimatum, watch the video, or help me clean out the rabbits. But I have a feeling, I will need to watch it with them.

IF DR MICHAEL GREGER IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR GOOGLE ...
he is good enough for YOU!

Dr Michael Greger giving a talk on HEALTH AND NUTRITION, at one of the Google Offices.


My name is Sharon J. Bainbridge. Home Educating not only changed my daughters life.  But it changed mine too. Now I know that a Plant Based Diet cures illness, like my Asthma. 
THANK YOU YOU TUBE, AND DR MICHAEL GREGER!

MY FAMILIES HEALTH

Dr Michael Greger is a HERO! Thanks to his You Tube videos, I found a way to cure my Asthma with a PLANT BASED DIET! I know the diet works, because I keep a diary. And have managed to get off my Inhalers. What I have found is that you cannot go half healthy, and half not healthy. I was eating healthy from Monday to Friday. Then Friday, I pigged out on ice cream and chocolate, and did this all through the weekend. This is why I gained weight, and was on, and off the inhalers. 

THANK YOU DR MICHAEL GREGER FOR YOUR AMAZING YOU TUBE VIDEOS! When I worked in the local school I was subjected to asbestos. This made my Asthma so bad, I had to go on strong inhalers. The asbestos dripped from the roof onto my pudding. I asked to change the dessert, but was told, "NO!" I don't blame the chef. The Council are very tight, and mean at times! And she probably did not want to get in trouble. The school canteen was very run down. And damp.I did contact Jamie Oliver to try and help with raising money to get the canteen done up. But sadly, he declined. 

Anyway, I thought that was my lot, and that my Asthma would just get worse, and worse with age. But thanks to you, Dr Michael Greger, and my wonderful Vegan friend I researched illness related to diet. Seeing my Vegan friend eat healthy, and organic, made me question my own diet. And that is how I found Dr Michael Greger on You Tube.  


DR GREGER DESERVES AN AWARD FOR CARING ABOUT CHILDREN, AND FAMILIES HEALTH! 

My favourite, plant based meal

This is my favourite meal. Steamed broccoli. I try to cook it for just 10 minutes. Sometimes it is more cooked than I like. As I want to try, and get the best nutrients as possible. Dr Greger mentions in one of his videos that Broccoli does lose nutrients when cooked. So you need to eat more! I think I am OK though, as my measurements are rather on the big side anyway.

Steamed Broccoli, raw baby tomatoes, red onion, organic grated carrot and avocado. 
Chia seeds and organic houmous


WITH TODAY'S CHALLENGES, YOU NEED A GOOD DIET,
AND A WARRIOR DRINK!

THANK YOU JAPANESE KNOTWEED!

I am just counting the days that President Donald Trump invites Dr Judith Reisman to speak at 
THE WHITE HOUSE. Then I will no for sure, JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!


I HAVE BEEN DRINKING TWO GLASSES OF JAPANESE KNOTWEED WATER WITH LEMON A DAY. 

Sometimes, I drink Japanese Knotweed on it's own. Funny thing is, I no longer crave JUNK! And feel like a WARRIOR!


I am hoping Dr Michael Greger creates a video on Japanese Knotweed, with all the scientific research. And I would like to see other videos on WILD FOODS AND MEDICINE!

JAPANESE KNOTWEED MIND MAP
http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/japanese-knotweed-mind-map-debate.html




I need to create a video on this New Japanese Knotweed Smoothie Recipe. 
http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/new-japanese-knotweed-smoothie-recipe.html

MY OLD, JAPANESE KNOTWEED, SMOOTHIE RECIPE


MY DAUGHTER DRINKING A JAPANESE KNOTWEED SMOOTHIE

Melody prefers my new recipe with Melon. Did you know Melon is a berry?
Recommended on Dr Greger's Daily Dozen.

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-23472/6-foods-i-recommend-eating-every-day-for-a-long-life-a-doctor-explains.html


JODIE FIGHT TO BREATHE - CYSTIC FIBROSIS SONG

I would love Dr Michael Greger to sell this song, "Jodie Fight to Breathe." And the money to go towards his research. I wrote this song for Jodie, my cousins daughter. She has Cystic Fibrosis, and is diabetic. I would love to help Jodie, and others with this illness. If only I could find people that have cured their Cystic Fibrosis through Dr Greger's Plant Based Diet. And get them to contact Jodie. 



Don't buy the Butterfly Lullaby book on the Internet. People are selling my books, and not getting them from me. Instead of giving £1 to Cystic Fibrosis. I would like the £1 to go to Dr Michael Greger, to help him Educate the World on how to cure their illness. But I need help! 


The rest of the money, from the Butterfly Lullaby book, I would like to go towards my daughters education. Not easy living off one salary. Don't worry, I gave up on the Crowd Funding. But this site shows how talented some of our children are. And I want to help my daughter get her computer.

http://melodymelcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/crowd-funding-for-melody-surface-book.html

If you sprain your shoulder etc. Don't put that deep heat muck on your body.

TAKE A JAPANESE KNOTWEED BATH

Blend two jugs of Japanese Knotweed leaves, and stalks with plain water (no roots.)  Add to your bath, and relax. Massage the sore area. I cannot tell you how much this helped me, when I sprained my shoulder, arm and wrist. (DO NOT THROW THE LEAVES AND STALKS IN THE BIN. THE COUNCIL WILL GO NUTS!) Burn, or destroy in your garden. I have had this plant in our garden for 14 years. It is in the second garden. And has not once reared it's head in our main garden. I believe this plant spreads by root only. 

DANDELION ICE CUBES
 PAIN RELIF

Make yourself some Dandelion Ice Cubes. And Dandelion water to keep in the fridge. Keep adding the the sore area when needed. Dandelions have magnesium. Good pain relief. Then apply a hot water bottle. Great for pain. 


DANDELION ICE HAS BEEN USED FOR HUNDRED OF YEARS


DANDELIONS - WILD SOURCE OF MAGNESIUM


HEAT IS GOOD FOR PAIN!


SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU LAUGH!

How I stupidly sprained my shoulder! I am great now, no physio necessary. Actually,
I declined the physio as it made it worse!

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/1-2-switch-boxing-health-warning.html

Well, I hope this has helped you guys. Time to make my partner and daughter a Japanese Knotweed Smoothie. 

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/new-japanese-knotweed-smoothie-recipe.html


Here are some of my daughters fruit and veg pirate characters. Melody created these in 2013. Four yeas ago, she was just ten years old! 

When my business got attacked by evil people. I worked in a local school canteen for a while. The asbestos on the leaking roof made my Asthma so bad, I ended up on strong inhalers. I even tried to get an X-ray, as I was really struggling to breathe. Sadly, my Dr was not very understanding. I did not want to worry Melody, and asked if I could have the X-ray without her knowing. Words cannot thank Dr Greger enough for his video's on You Tube. I can breathe again! 

Melody helped me learn a little bit of Welsh by creating these amazing veg and fruit characters. 



DR MICHAEL GREGER PROVES OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM HAS LET US ALL DOWN,
WITH REGARDS TO OUR HEALTH!

So should we not start looking at changing the way our children are educated in state school?

Sorry about the You Tube adverts. The money goes towards my daughters Home Education. Sadly, we save the Tax Payer and Government approximately £6,000 per year through Home Educating our children. And get nothing in return, except for BULLYING! I find this sad! Especially, when children like Melody are so gifted. And cannot cope with pressures, and bullying in STATE SCHOOL. 

Don't worry, I'm not asking for money. But I would like people to see how gifted some of our Home Educated Children are.


http://melodymelcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/crowd-funding-for-melody-surface-book.html

MELODY HATED READING IN SCHOOL...
now she has her own little Library.

Dork Diaries Author supports Home Education. 



You don't need maths to be an ARTIST! If my partner can create amazing 3d models with no GCSE or Maths Degree, does this not prove we need to think differently, and stop putting up brick walls to stop young children from progressing. When you look at how Education has let us down with our health, surely, is it not time to question our whole EDUCATION SYSTEM?

MY PARTNERS 3D MODELS. HE HAS NO QUALIFICATIONS, BUT IS A TOTAL GENIUS MUSICALLY, AND ARTISTICALLY!


https://www.artstation.com/artist/3dasset

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/president-trump-manga-art-education.html


BIG HUGS, SHARON XXX

P.S. I know I have an Internet Angel who looks out for me. THANK YOU! 


https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-3-girls-former-police-detective-maggie-oliver-to-be-recognised-for-her-services



SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads