Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Robert Hartland Stanley Myles Word War 1


MY GREAT GRANDFATHER ...
Robert Hartland Stanley Myles (World War 1)

My Great Grandfather (HERO), is going to be in a book about Eurasian Volunteers. I am proud of my families mixed blood. My grandmother was English, French and Burmese. 

If my Great Grandfather had not died in the 1st World War, my Grandmother would have had a wonderful childhood like mine. Let us not forget the children left behind because of WAR! Wars only destroy childhood, family and profit the rich who have shares in arms deals. 




Britain Should Not Have Fought in the ...

 First World War




What an amazing women my grandmother was. A WARRIOR! She ended up in State Care because the UK Government refused to pay out on her dead fathers Army pension. So much for democracy! HIS LIFE WASTED, AND NOT CARED ABOUT! Social Services moved his daughter from one abusive family to the next (child orphan). 

When she was finally houses with a loving and kind family, Social Services claimed she was doing poorly in State School. And moved her to another abusive family. Imagine that! If you do poorly in school you are not allowed a good family life! Today our education system still does not understand, or care about Dyslexia. Richard Branson (Dyslexic) was beaten in State School by the Headmaster. What does that tell us?


Richard Branson talks to Made By Dyslexia



When my Grandmother came of age she found her loving Foster Family, she was a very strong women! 

My Nan got in debt helping children all around the world, because she knew the child care system was broken. Money now paid back. She also helped save the £1. 

Thanks to the Internet I found out that her mother did not die, or commit suicide. In fact she remarried. Why did she not take her children with her? Lets just say my Nan's Grandmother was a RACIST. She blamed my Grandmothers Burmese Mother for the colour of her skin. There is a dark side to this tale, and one I hope to uncover one day. After all, who in their right mind gives up their Grandchildren to the ABUSIVE BRITISH State Care System?

In her memory, I try and fight verbally for children's rights! I will not be bullied or gagged! Because my Nan is my Heroine and I hope to make her proud. As I am sure she is looking down on me from heaven. LOVE YOU NAN!

When I look at what some children have to go through, it makes me feel really blessed that I had the wonderful childhood I did. But sad too that so many people refuse to listen to children and try and help them when they are crying out for help. I hope this will SOON change!



WARS ONLY PROFIT THE RICH, THE SOONER PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS, THE BETTER!

OUR CHILDREN DESERVE A BETTER, AND KINDER WORLD!
And a better EDUCATION!

SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE (MOTHER)
You can contact me on You Tube:


Or, you can contact me on the Facebook Group below:

FREE ORGANIC GARDENING CLUB FORAGING FACEBOOK GROUP



WE NEED TO PLANT MORE FRUIT AND VEG, AND GET EDUCATED BY DR. MICHAEL GREGER WITH REAL SCIENTIFIC STUDIES IN NUTRITION! IT IS TIME TO EDUCATE OURSELVES ON WILD FOODS (WILD MEDICINE). READ ABOUT HERBALIST NICHOLAS CULPEPER AND MEDICAL HISTORY!


CHECK OUT DR MICHEAL GREGER'S NUTRITION FACTS:
Remember, Google invited Dr. Michael Greger to their Google Office to speak about Nutrition. Why? Because they care about their staff and us!

LOVE YOU GOOGLE!




SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews