Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 31 May 2010

Fairy garden with fairy doors and windows and fairy furniture & miniature tea set


This is my beautiful fairy garden. When I put the fairy door and windows on my old apple tree I was amazed at how tiny fairy mushrooms soon appeared. The fairies must have liked the fairy garden! I made the fairy furniture out of clothes pegs. Here you can see the fairy chairs, table and bench. And I have even made a fairy fence and of course no fairy door would be perfect without it's own little fairy ladder. The fairy miniature tea set was just made out of dough. Even the little coloured mushrooms are made out of dough. And here you can see my very own little Butterfly Lullaby fairies from my Butterfly Lullaby fairy book. I made their little costumes too. Come on join my blog and subscribe to me, Sharon J. Bainbridge on You Tube and lets have lots of fairy fun with tips and ideas on how to create all things fairy. If you want to win the unique Butterfly Lullaby fairy party for your child, you better fly and get a move on.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd

P.S. A lady on You Tube told me she saw a real fairy, have you seen one? My little Butterfly Lullaby fairies are very real, this is what makes my children's fairy party stand out from the crowd!

www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya, thankyou for a unique posting, I will not usually attach comments but appreciated your weblog
so decided I'd say many thanks : Amy
Also visit my weblog : garden Fencing

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews