Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 31 May 2010

Free Photoshop Butterfly Fairy Wings when you subscribe to me on You Tube

Subscribe to me, Sharon J. Bainbridge on You Tube under http://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd and get your free Photoshop Butterfly Wings for your fairy portrait. Send me a message with your email address once you subscribe and I will email them.



The above fairy portrait image was created using real butterfly wings which I coloured to match the flower dress. The flower fairy dress is not real, but one I created using flowers.

There is nothing nicer than looking back at pictures you have created using art and photography. Especially those of loved ones that you can treasure forever. If you are really good at cutting images out using Photoshop, message me, maybe we can work together in the future. I have a meeting next week with a photography studio who will be promoting my work.

www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews