Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 15 May 2010

Song Enchanted Manor based on famous fairy artist Josephine Wall's painting The Dryad

SONG ENCHANTED MANOR
Based on the Fairy Hotel The Enchanted Manor in the Isle of Wight and Fairy Artist Josephine Wall's Painting The Dryad

Lyrics: Sharon J. Bainbridge
Music/Vocals: Jakson Lee

Chorus for the Enchanted Manor song based on The Dryad painting:

Your voice is like an angel
Melts my heart strings
I’m like an oak tree so sturdy and tall
Your leaves caresses me with love ... care
You know my love I will always be there



I have been in contact with Maggie from the Enchanted Manor for over three years now. I met them by chance just by watching the Under the Hammer TV show. They had transformed the Windcliffe Manor Hotel in the Isle of Wight into a beautiful enchanting hotel called the Enchanted Manor. If you go to their website you will see a picture of me on the top left hand side and the Queen and King Butterfly from my fairy story Butterfly Lullaby.

http://www.enchantedmanor.co.uk/isle-of-wight-weddings.asp

Fairy artist Josephine Wall at the Enchanted Manor where she displays a lot of her original fairy art:



Under the Hammer TV show starring the fairy hotel the Enchanted Manor in the Isle of Wight, UK



The Enchanted Manor were my first fairy network. We have become very good friends and enjoy helping each other. Small businesses need all the help they can get that is why it is good to network. Give it a try and get in touch. Networking with other businesses should not cost you a penny, our business network is most certainly free!

www.butterflylullaby.co.uk

Enchanted Manor Group on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=118237681843

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews