Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 15 May 2010

Sunset Bunny the Easter Fairy Children's Story - Cystic Fibrosis

SUNSET BUNNY THE EASTER FAIRY
Children's fairy audio story

Sunset Bunny the Easter Fairy is a character I created for Jodie, my cousins little girl who suffers very badly from Cystic Fibrosis. The character was born from Jodie's favourite colours (colors,) pink and yellow and her love of bunny rabbits. Sunset Bunny is featured in my Butterfly Lullaby fairy tale book which is advertised on Amazon all over the world. Giving £1 per Butterfly Lullaby book sale to Cystic Fibrosis was not enough for me. I wanted to give more so that is why I created Sunset Bunny the Easter Fairy, which is a lovely story about a fairy that changes herself into the Easter Bunny and delivers all the Easter Eggs to children all over the world. This story is purely for Cystic Fibrosis so all money my end will go to the charity.

You can listen to half of the Sunset Bunny the Easter Fairy story on this video below:



Here is a little video about the ACEO's I created for the Sunset Bunny the Easter Fairy story. They are available for sale purely for Cystic Fibrosis. Cheques made payable to the charity. Please contact me via Butterfly Lullaby. The address is on the Butterfly Lullaby website http://www.butterflylullaby.co.uk/



I tried very hard to get the Sunset Bunny the Easter fairy story on Itunes and Amazon this year but sadly it was not meant to be. So I will try again next year in time for Easter. At least we have the song Jodie fight to breathe, which will hopefully raise much needed money for Cystic Fibrosis.

I am looking for someone very, very rich to buy the OOAK Sunset Bunny the Easter fairy dress. The dress is aged between 3-5 years. Hand painted and hand made by myself Sharon J. Bainbridge. A total one off with no patterns. You can see the Sunset Bunny character dancing to Butterfly Lullaby at the book launch wearing this costume. I really want to try and get Jodie to Disney, any help would be so appreciated. If I had the money I would pay for her myself.



Here is Jodie's little note to me when I sent her the Butterfly Lullaby book:


Please spread the word. And if there is a publisher out there happy to help publish the Sunset Bunny the Easter Fairy story please get in touch. All money my end will go to the charity, but I do not expect a publisher to do the same due to the expenses involved.

As in my book Butterfly Lullaby, fairy snorkels Sharon x

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews