Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 28 June 2010

Handmade bunny rabbit lead with pink and blue ribbons made by Sharon J. Bainbridge or the Butterfly Lullaby fairies?


Have you ever thought of buying your bunny rabbit pet a lead? My little angel nagged me to make a lead for our little pet rabbit last year. I must admit it looks so cute and was very comfy compared to some of the rabbit leads out there in the market place. Here are some pictures of Cindy Woo our pet rabbit wearing the red Christmas look lead in the snow: 

 

The pretty blue and pink bow rabbit lead is our latest one. Was it made by me or the Butterfly Lullaby fairies?

Have you ever had a go at making a rabbit lead? Show me your pictures I would love to see them. Time to fly as the fairies say.

http://www.butterflylullaby.co.uk/, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews