Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 30 June 2010

A Mother's love and joy her little artist - children's drawings to treasure forever

I don't know about you, but I wish my Mum (Mom) had kept some of my drawings. Maybe that is why I hoard my little girls artwork and treasure every pictures she creates. I just cannot bring myself to throw any of her drawings away. Here is a little video I put together with some of her drawings and yes I do suffer from proud Mum (Mom) syndrome.



I believe their should be a gallery for children as their art is far more suitable than adults art for their bedroom. It is cute and quirky. I just adore children's pictures they are fun and vibrant.

Feel free to leave a comment or share you child's art with me. I am on Facebook, You Tube and  My Space. Happy colouring.

www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. What better http://google.com or http://yahoo.com ?

butterflylullaby.blogspot.com said...

Google is the only search engine I use. Google have supported me when I needed support from bad people. They are the only ones that are giving me hope! I love their blog and the fact that it is so easy to put pictures on and videos. Google rocks!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews