Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Rainbow Butterfly Birthday Cake from my story Colour me a fairies wish based on the Butterfly Lullaby story

I have been trying to find someone to make this butterfly cake for ages with no luck. So like everything else I decided to have a go at making the Rainbow Butterfly Birthday Cake myself. The idea is based on my fairy story Colour me a fairies wish where the fairies wings change from black and white to all the colours of the rainbow. The butterfly fairy is going to be added shortly!


The story Colour me a fairies wish is based on my main fairy story book Butterfly Lullaby. I will be uploading the video on how to make this rainbow butterfly fairy cake shortly so stay tuned.

www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews