Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 1 July 2010

Brad Pit takes me for a spin on his motorbike

Brad Pit takes me for a spin on his motorbike. He says honey "put that petrol lawn mower down that is no job for a lady." And he then asks "why are you using hard as nails to fix your kitchen cupboards? That is a job for a real man." Come with me I will take you away from all this.


Then I woke up and realised it was all a dream! Boo hoo. Kidding aside, I would not change a thing as I just adore my little girl and even though my man cannot cut the grass or do DIY. He does have a lovely voice, which I am very proud of.

www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews