Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 8 July 2010

Flamingo Dragonfly Fairy from the Butterfly Lullaby fairy story book

Flamingo Dragonfly Fairy - now there is a name you will never forget! I came up with this original fairy character from my love of dragonflies. There is a pink dragonfly, which is so beautiful I had to rename it Flamingo to go with my dragonfly fairy. There Flamingo Dragonfly lays fast asleep in the marshes after being attacked and stung by the Army Wasps.


The Flamingo Dragonfly fairy dress was handmade and designed by me, Sharon J. Bainbridge. It is also hand painted like all my other fairy costumes. No patterns were used!


Above you can see my gorgeous little Flamingo Dragonfly Fairy doll I made out of a clothespin peg. Subscribe and you will learn lots of fun crafts with me and my very own little child artist MABT.


http://www.butterflylullaby.co.uk/, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are an expert in this field, good post and keep up the good work, my buddy recommended me your blog.

My blog:
rachat credit locataire ou simulation de Rachat de credit

butterflylullaby.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for your comments about my fairy portraits and peg dolls. How lovely that your friend recommended my blog. It is all airy fairy, depends on how I am feeling on the day, ha ha. Wishing you lots of fairy luck. Sharon

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews