Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 8 July 2010

My little girl made a basket full of handmade Puffles and took them into school

Today my little girl took a basket of handmade toy Puffles into school based on the Disney toy (Club Penguin.) The kids loved them and she has made a further 20 of them to take into school tomorrow. If that ain't great advertising I don't know what is. Problem is she is giving them away for free and I now have no brown tape. But hey if it makes her happy!


You may have seen my previous blog on how to make a White Puffle toy. Well my little girl had me making a red Puffle toy too. With this one I had to dye the feathers red using food colouring. Hopefully my partner will start his new job soon and I can buy her the real Puffle toys by Disney.


http://www.butterflylullaby.co.uk/, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thіs is the гight sitе for anyone whο wіѕhеs tο underѕtanԁ this topic.
You κnoω sο much іts almost hard to arguе ωith
you (not thаt I actually would ωant to…HaHa).
You сertаinly рut a new ѕρin on a
topic that's been written about for many years. Great stuff, just excellent!
my page :: great advertisement

butterflylullaby.blogspot.com said...

Many thanks for dropping by. I am looking at it's context and wondering if this is spam. I did not know you could argue with a Puffle?

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews