Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 8 July 2010

The Poppy fairy from the Butterfly Lullaby story

The Poppy fairy from the Butterfly Lullaby story. I still need to come up with a unique story for this little character. She is based on my beautiful poppies from my garden, which sadly have recently died. The fairy dress and poppy wings were handmade and hand painted by me, Sharon J. Bainbridge.  It is one of my favourite handmade fairy costumes.


The Poppy fairy doll I made out of a clothespin peg. If you subscribe I will be showing you how to make these gorgeous little fairy dolls.


http://www.butterflylullaby.co.uk/, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews