Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 14 August 2010

My Butterfly Lullaby Garden attracts butterflies and all creatures from the wildlife - photographs by Sharon J. Bainbridge

I could never make out why we only got white cabbage butterflies in our garden. Don't get me wrong, I adore these butterflies and have used this butterfly as the background in my Butterfly Lullaby book. One that I saved from a spider, but it still sadly died. Last year I planted the purple butterfly bush and have been amazed at what magic it has performed. I photographed a beautiful red admiral butterfly as well as another very colourful butterfly this year enjoying the nectar from this wonderful butterfly plant.



But they are not the only beautiful creatures living in my Butterfly Lullaby garden. In the video you can see pictures I have taken of an amazing yellow beetle with black spots, a black dragonfly, the beautiful ladybird and a wild bird eating the blackberries from our blackberry bush. Not forgetting the very important bumble bee who we must save. Although the blackberry bushes invade our garden and grow like triffids it does attract wildlife and the bumble bees adore this plant. As for the Butterfly Lullaby fairies, well they are in my other videos, but hide way down the garden by the old apple tree. We also let free 13 home grown baby frogs from tadpoles we had taken from our old paddling pool yesterday, but that is in another video. My name is Sharon J. Bainbridge, I hope you enjoy my artwork and photographs and I look forward to eventually seeing all your wonderful creative creations!

P.S. Does anyone know what the name of this yellow beetle insect is called in my video?

http://www.butterflylullaby.co.uk/, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews