Loading...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, 11 August 2010

My Scrapbook art cards by Sharon J. Bainbridge ACEO's using the Butterfly Lullaby fairy book

Here are some little art cards, which I have used the scrapbook method to make ACEO's. The ACEO's are made up from images from my fairy book Butterfly Lullaby. I have used the text with the pink butterfly background for the base. And cut out the Butterfly Lullaby fairies and stuck them on top. With a black pen I have created swirls round the images. All the photographic images were taken by me, Sharon J. Bainbridge,and I also created the fairy costumes.



If you enjoyed looking at my little ACEO's come back and I will show you some of my little drawings.

http://www.butterflylullaby.co.uk/, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads