Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 11 August 2010

My Scrapbook art cards by Sharon J. Bainbridge ACEO's using the Butterfly Lullaby fairy book

Here are some little art cards, which I have used the scrapbook method to make ACEO's. The ACEO's are made up from images from my fairy book Butterfly Lullaby. I have used the text with the pink butterfly background for the base. And cut out the Butterfly Lullaby fairies and stuck them on top. With a black pen I have created swirls round the images. All the photographic images were taken by me, Sharon J. Bainbridge,and I also created the fairy costumes.



If you enjoyed looking at my little ACEO's come back and I will show you some of my little drawings.

http://www.butterflylullaby.co.uk/, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews