Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Big pink castle children's toy - hand painted by Sharon J. Bainbridge with handmade / hand painted silk butterfly flag

I purchased a big cardboard children's castle, hand painted it pink and made it into an OOAK castle (one of a kind.) This kit pink castle is back in it's box and for sale, my business contact details are on my Butterfly Lullaby website http://www.butterflylullaby.co.uk/ - best to make an offer by post rather than email. The pink castle is on Ebay too this week.


Here are some better shots of the Children's Pink Castle with some of my handmade fairy dolls and butterflies. The dolls are not for sale, I used to sell the Butterfly Lullaby fairy dolls and butterfly kits on my website, which are my own design, and ideal for children's crafts. But sadly my website shop is closed for many reasons I cannot go into right now:



http://www.butterflylullaby.co.uk/  fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews