Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 25 February 2011

Breathe easy little Easter Bunny and thank you so much to Sylvanian Emporium re Cystic Fibrosis donation



On Monday I received a surprise package with three children's craft kits. I could not work out where they had come from, and then I found the note. The Sylvanian Emporium on Ebay had kindly donated these to me to sell for Cystic Fibrosis after me emailing them a picture of one of the Sylvanian Bunny Rabbits dressed as Sunset Bunny the Easter Fairy (which is my story for Cystic Fibrosis.) They also had a giggle about me trying to die the Sylvanian family bunny rabbits black to look like Cindy Woo, as all the toys now look like they have been down the coal mine.

The Sylvanian Emporium sell ex display Sylvanian family products, which are good as new for less than the retail price, excellent value! With my little girls Birthday and Christmas money we purchased the Sylvanian Regency Hotel from them, which I used to promote the Sunset Bunny the Easter Fairy story.



This week I have been ill with Asthma. My friends have finally convinced me to go to the GP so I now have all the medications I need to be able to breathe easy again. I guess that is why I fight so hard for Jodie and others like her with Cystic Fibrosis because I no what it is like to fight to breathe. And I want to make sure my little girl never suffers with Asthma the way I did as a child.

The funny thing is my Butterfly Lullaby books give £1 to Cystic Fibrosis when purchased through me. Yet I cannot sell them myself. Hopefully one day someone will buy all the books off me so I can get the 84% damp sorted out in the house and give the promised donation to Cystic Fibrosis. When you have had a normal happy life then over 10 years of struggling financially with health and money it is no joke when you see all your hard work exploited by others. And there is no way on this earth I am going to let them get away with it.

http://www.butterflylullaby.co.uk/  fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews