Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 26 February 2011

Butterfly Lullaby home, Butterfly Lullaby nightmare 84% damp by Sharon J. Bainbridge - breathe easy if you can





Well here we have it, here is our beautiful Butterfly Lullaby home. My one big nightmare! Not a place for a small child like Little Snowflake who has Asthma that is for sure! 84% damp through the house. No place to hide.

Little Snowflake my little girl was off sick with Asthma a week or so ago. She has been in hospital twice. I have been ill with Asthma all week and now taking steroid and other medications because my inhalers are not working. So we know full well what it is like for little Jodie who has Cystic Fibrosis and how frightening it is when you cannot breathe. But I have to say Cystic Fibrosis is an illness I am so lucky my little girl does not have, and that is why I have tried to help Jodie and others like her.

All I want is for some rich company with a heart to take Sunset Bunny the Easter fairy off my hands and the song Jodie fight to breathe so I can keep my promise to Jodie. So that all my hard work and sacrifices have not been for nothing. Is that too much to ask? Both are on Amazon and I Tunes. Please protect these two things as I cannot! Please let me give hope to Little Jodie for a cure in her fight to breathe easy.


And as for my Butterfly Lullaby book that gives £1 to Cystic Fibrosis through me only! Well it is a great complement to see it sold for £85 new by book sellers on the Internet, but at the same time heartbreaking that I cannot sell this book myself to give the promised donation to Cystic Fibrosis and get the damp sorted out in our house.

All I can do now is hope and pray that one day all our nightmares will be over so we can breathe a breath of fresh air and give hope for those less fortunate! Breathe easy Little Easter Bunny.

P.S. ALL ADS FROM THIS GOOGLE BLOG TO GO TO JODIE WHO HAS CYSTIC FIBROSIS AND DIABETES TO TRY AND GET HER TO DISNEY

http://www.butterflylullaby.co.uk/  fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews