Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Butterfly Cocoon video can anyone tell me which butterfly it belongs to?

Here is a butterfly cocoon, can anyone tell me which butterfly it belongs to. I presume it is one of the white ones.



I hope the children get to keep their school sports field and butterfly meadow. I am not a sports fan, but I do know how important it is to keep fit and get children interested in keeping fit with all different sports activities. I hope the Council get some sort of Lottery funding for the other schools so these children keep this sports field and butterfly meadow. I personally cannot stand the competition with sports, but as my friend said, some children struggle with work at school and this is their only place to shine. So all you can do is wish them luck as every child deserves to feel special. There is a lot of pressure on kids with reading etc. My little girl struggles and hates reading, but she is one amazing artist. So I hope she will get her day to shine too!

www.butterflylullaby.co.uk   fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews