Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 31 December 2011

Build a bear thank you cards scrapbook postcard

With Christmas over we all have some thank you cards to post off. And this is a must for our children to teach them  good values in life. We were never made to write thank you cards but when I turned 12 years old my Auntie mentioned how disappointed she was that we did not send her a thank you card for our presents. And since that day I have never looked back and make sure my little one grows up with real values as it is something people really appreciated, and makes children realise that money does not grow on trees and they need to be thankful for every gift they receive.

Here are three little builder bear costumes I made for my little girls bunny rabbit toy which Jodie her cousin brought her for Christmas. I wonder which scrapbook postcard I should send to her?





If you would like to create your very own thank you scrapbook postcards see details below. I am currently creating a scrapbook postcard family tree album and sent copies to my Mum for her birthday which she loved. Beautiful gift which does not break the bank:



For more information see below link:
http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.com/2011/12/blank-scrapbook-postcards-4x6-30p-each.html

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews