Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 17 December 2011

Pretty song Nicole Scherzinger don't waste your life

I adore Nicole Scherzinger's new song Pretty, because you will never be good enough for some men, they are always looking for the next best thing and love to cheat. Nicole you are beautiful! I cannot wait for women singers to put their foot down with men in the pop industry and say "I have talent so I do not need to dress the way you want me to!"



I wasted my youth trying to be something I was not. The never ending diets and trying so hard to be pretty enough to be wanted and loved. They say youth is wasted on the young. Well I will be giving my little girl lots of advice to make sure she does not make the same mistakes as Mummy. The below photo is of me when I was 19 years old. The choice was do you want to be a model or work in the office, I chose office work as I was not dumb enough to think modelling for a man would not entail losing your dignity.


I may not be rich, but I have been blessed with a gorgeous little girl who loves her Mummy for who she is. Now I do not care about what I look like as being a Mum is the best gift of all. My scrapbook postcard!

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews