Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 15 January 2012

Desktop Birthday reminder scrapbook family tree

I am always forgetting birthdays, so this year I spent time and created a Desktop birthday reminder using digital images by My Memories www.mymemories.com. The family tree digital templates are gorgeous and I have used them for many projects including cheap scrapbook postcards. Every month I just change the desktop image and I have even created a calendar that is right next to the kettle, just in case!


The clock and calendar are just gadgets, which I have added to the desktop. It is amazing how you forget what date it is when you stop working in the office. So I adore these too!

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story


No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews