Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Met any morons lately Birthday Card hand made

Last night my little girl and I sat down and made some hand made cards. She made some thank you cards for friends and family for her birthday presents and money. As well as get well cards for poor Grandad and Great Nan who are in hospital. With my friends birthday coming up I could not resist Moron the carrot, which is a character my little girl made up. Moron is Welsh for carrot, and it still makes me giggle.


I have so many wonderful friends who are beautiful inside and out but sadly single. They like I did, keep meeting the wrong men. So this card was just right for my lovely friend in London:

"Met any Morons lately?" (Don't you just love the little plastic Moron the carrot based on my little girls design)

I think this birthday card will make her giggle. But laughing aside, guys come on it is time to change the way you treat women. We deserve respect as we bring life into the world and there is nothing as wonderful as that.

To my Step Dad, I am very proud of you. Thanks for staying with Mum through all her illness we all appreciate it and love you very much! So there are some good men around, you just have to find them.

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews