Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 12 January 2012

Sherry trifle no fruit quick recipe

Love trifle but hate the fruit? Hate cooking? Well here is my very own wonderful quick and easy recipe for sherry trifle. "I know I spelt trifle wrong on the picture, but this Mummy is busy so I am sure you will forgive me!" I have used cherry Madeira cake but you can use plain!


SHERRY TRIFLE RECIPE WITH NO FRUIT OPTION (QUICK AND EASY)


1 carton of Devon custard
Jelly (Strawberry or raspberry)
Madeira cake (I use cherry madeira cake, yummy, yummy in my tummy)
Sherry

I have created a video of me making this trifle so stay tuned! Will upload it this week. I have had flu so my voice is quite funny. Good job I am not a perfectionist as I would never get anything finished.

Have to go and clean, boring! The only good thing about being a women is the fact that you give birth to a baby that just adores you.

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews