Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 9 February 2012

Got to dance teach my little girl to dance she is great

My little girl is an amazing dancer. Sadly Mummy has not had the support she is entitled to so I cannot send her to dance school or stage school. But I have to say just by watching programmes like Got to dance, my little girl can really move. I wish I could show you the video of my little girl street dancing but she is not wearing a mask so I can't. So many kids with talent and sadly the Government do not understand creative people. So we are on our own guys.



I think I will search for some dance DVD'S by Ashley Banjo. Let me know if you know of any.



SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews