Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 2 March 2012

Olympic balloons game for kids / children Bubble head balloon



My daughter Little Snowflake is the founder of the Bubble Head Olympic balloon game. She is a total little artistic genius. I adore the hand drawn faces! And the way she has put two balloons together to create a fun game for children. Who's balloon can fly around the room the longest?

If you would like to support Little Snowflake and buy one of her hand drawn balloons please email Sharon (Mummy) at misschilliebee@msn.com we wanted to sell them for a £1 direct. All depends on selling expenses.



Little Snowflake wants to visit Winter the Dolphin in the USA and is trying to save, we would love to take Jodie who has Cystic Fibrosis (Sunset Bunny the Easter Fairy.) Have you seen the Dolphins Tale?



All my little girls friends can swim because their Mummy and Daddy have not had the bad luck we have had. Nearly all her friends go to after school activities and have brand new clothes. I am very fortunate that my friends have given my child clothes. The thing that makes me sad of all is that family values do not exist in our world. And that is why Mummy is not getting the support she is entitled to so her Butterfly Lullaby business can trade with protection.



I have a full report of greedy people steeling from me and stopping me from trading. If good women ran our world would I be going through the same thing? What do you think? All I know is that no child should have to suffer and more needs to be done.


See my Butterfly Lullaby book being sold for over £60+ by Waterstones and see the house my poor little girl lives in. I made Jodie a promise that I would try my best to raise money for her in hope of a cure for Cystic Fibrosis. £1 per Butterfly Lullaby book is meant to go to her charity. No money is going anywhere except in the pockets of businesses that do not give a damn about children!
http://www.waterstonesmarketplace.com/booksearch?isbn=9780955445408



Sharon J. Bainbridge email: misschilliebee@msn.com

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews