Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Mummy I want your books & artwork BIGGEST FAN


This morning my little girl asked me for a copy of my Butterfly Lullaby book. She said to me "Mummy I only want to read your books from now on, because you create great stories." I feel so proud that tears are streaming down my face. My little girl hates reading, so this is a huge complement! I do not need a huge fan base, my biggest fan is my little girl and nothing can ever replace that. As a Mother my deepest regret is that I do not get enough quality time with my child because I am forever trying to figure out a way to get rid of these books without getting ripped off so we can get the house sorted out as if effects my little girls and my asthma. And I feel awful that I have not had any support trying to raise money for Jodie for a cure for Cystic Fibrosis. In a compassionate, kind world I as a Mother would be getting all the help I need. But sadly greed and selfishness has replaced all things good. But where there is a will there is always a way. So keep dreaming, and fighting verbally for a better world. And to those who believe they cannot do anything, please take down that brick wall and try. Teamwork will move mountains. As a Mother you have the right to be with your child and therefore we should be getting all the help we need to earn from the Internet.

MUMMY'S ART WORK "I WANT ALL YOUR ART SAID MY LITTLE GIRL"

My little girls bedroom is ending up like a little Mummy gallery with all my paintings. She is scouring the house like a little squirrel in search of anything that Mummy has created and painted.



HEAL THE WORLD MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE

Proud Mummy moment. My little girl put her hand up to sing Heal the World by Michael Jackson at school. She has a beautiful voice just like her Daddy. Words cannot express just how very happy I feel at this moment in time. And I cannot wait to hear her sing. Michael Jackson was trashed by the media and false stories broke him. If he was a bad person he would never have given so much to the ones that needed it most. "Why do people pick on the way he changed his face Mummy?" Good question, there are so many bad things going on in the world we really have to ask why are some people just so mean and nasty?



Well thankfully I have sold a few of my dolls costumes on Ebay. Not enough to get a loan from the bank to replace the roof which I was miss sold on. But it is a start. So if you are feeling low, don't give up, stay strong as our children need us more than you will ever know.

P.S. I hope to come back with a recording of my little girls voice singing Heal the world. What a shame people in power with money put up the brick walls to help the ones that need it! Our world does not have to be like this because there are plenty of people with huge amounts of money but the problem is they have no idea how to share!

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews