Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 11 June 2012

£1 butterfly stepping stones frog Pound shop

This week my little girl and I picked up some bargain Butterfly and Frog stepping stones from the £1 shop (Pound Shop.) We just love a bargain and could not believe the price. My  little girl and I adore butterflies and hope to one day have a special green house to breed all types of butterflies and set them free.

Painted Lady Butterfly garden stepping stone


Yellow Butterfly garden stepping stone. Have you ever seen a yellow butterfly?
We had one in the garden for the first time after planting lots of butterfly plants.


Holly blue butterfly garden stepping stone. My friend managed
to photograph a real Holly Blue Butterfly on our school field last year.
Came in handy when we were trying to save our butterfly meadow!


Just take a look at this gorgeous yellow butterfly in slow motion. WOW! I
wish I had a slow motion video camera. Can you imagine what amazing videos you could create!


Lastly here is my little girls favourite frog garden stepping stone for just £1!
We grew some frogs from tadpoles a few years ago.


Here is one of our frogs on his apple boat!


Well my daughters Daddy is asking where is my dinner! I really hope
that one day I can earn more than him and tell him to cook it himself, te he.
Who knows I may end up being a professional blogger.
Wish me luck with the 3ds Max animation course any support would be greatly appreciated.

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews