Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 10 June 2012

Make money work from home Monster High dolls


I need some Mothers/Grandmothers to work with me creating Monster High dolls costumes from my patterns and selling them on Ebay. If you live in the Swansea, Wales, UK we could work together and split the profit. If you live overseas we could try and work something out. Here is my feedback so far on Ebay from selling the cobweb hat, bat wings and bat mask etc.

Ebay Feedback Monster High Costumes



My partner is paying for a 3ds Max animation course and sadly will not be finishing it so I feel I have no choice but to take it over as otherwise we will be throwing over £5,000 down the drain. Crazy Talk is a simple programme that children can use where you can animate pictures, dolls with voices. 3ds Max is a games animation programme. I cannot stand Xbox but this animation programme could help me animate Monster High Dolls with my Butterfly Lullaby story.


Lagoona Blue skirt, top, fish mask and fish wings!


Here is my Butterfly Lullaby fairy book and the costumes I created for Draculaura
who is the main star in my new story based on Monster High Dolls.




If you are a struggling Mother trying to earn a living from home, why not give this a try. If you live locally we can arrange to meet up and discuss. If you live overseas then where there is a will there is a way. Contact me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/sharon.j.bainbridge

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.
Also visit my web page :: work at home

Anonymous said...

We still cannot quite think I could become one of those
studying the important suggestions found on your web blog.
My family and I are really thankful for the generosity
and for offering me the chance to pursue our chosen career path.
Thank you for the important information I acquired from your
web page.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews