Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 15 July 2012

BUTTERFLY LULLABY OLYMPICS


The British Olympics are drawing near.  And Butterfly Lullaby becomes part of the Olympics. Who would have thought five years ago I would have known that Weymouth, Dorset, UK would be holding the Sailing Olympics in the same place I met my partner, singer, Jakson Lee (out of work singer at that as he cannot say he is proud to be Welsh.) And the very place I photographed the Upwey Wishing well for my Butterfly Lullaby fairy book. You will not be able to buy this book in Weymouth, one day the truth will come out as Butterfly Lullaby is no fairy tale but rather a horror story. It has taken me on a Journey I would not wish upon my enemy. But one I hope to win for all struggling mothers and children!

When I searched for the word Butterfly Lullaby and brought the Trademark I had no idea back then just how popular the Butterfly Lullaby word would become and the trouble that would attach itself with it. Everyone has gone Butterfly Lullaby mad. They use my name even when their videos or images have nothing to do with Butterfly Lullaby just to get to the top of Google.

BUTTERFLY LULLABY NOW HAS OVER 20,800,000 HITS

BUTTERFLY LULLABY BOOK LAUNCH 

Five years ago Butterfly Lullaby was launched at the Dylan Thomas Centre.


BUTTERFLY LULLABY LYRICS


Butterfly Lullaby sing me a song
In the night there you fly
Far from your home
Summer time has come and gone
Look what you've done
You can be my butterfly
I want to sing you a lullaby
Open up your wings and fly
Your my Butterfly 

Here is the King Butterfly singing Butterfly Lullaby.



Dance Like a Butterfly is one of my favourite songs from my story book Butterfly Lullaby.


You were the one is sang by Evil Prince Stinger and wow I have come across some of them here on the Internet.


Butterfly Lullaby, will there ever be a happy ending. And will my adverts ever be family and child friendly the way they should be? Will there ever be a CRB check website for Mothers and Children to sell old and new things so families, no longer have to struggle and a place where children can really shine in a safe environment? Is there anyone in this world that really cares and wants to help?

CHILDREN'S TV

It is without a doubt in my mind that everything bad that has happened to my business is to steel from all my hard work. A famous man from Children's TV would not have wanted to work with me if my work was not up to standard. So what if I am dyslexic and missed a lot of school because of asthma and my mother being ill all my life. Does that mean people have the right to judge me? Should they not be helping me instead of finding fault as all I need is an editor. But financially I cannot afford one! Here is my story Colour me a fairies wish, which is a short version of Butterfly Lullaby.



WHAT BANKS AND WESTERN CULTURE HAS DONE THIS TO MY FAMILY


Western culture pretends to care but really it is all about milking the poor! And getting rich in the process!
My little girl cried "Why will no one help me!" The house makes us both ill with asthma. I was miss sold on the house. The bank should have informed me that there is no felt under the roof tiles and that the House Insurance will not cover any damage from the roof until felt is installed. But no, they saw that I was putting a big lump sum down and covered themselves thinking this will be a nice little earner when we reposes. Western culture is all about money, there are no morals or family values!



AM I HATED BECAUSE I AM ENGLISH LIVING IN WALES?

Am I hated because I am English? I want to say thank you to the Welsh man for putting the video footage of England v Wales on You Tube. The Welsh Football fans booed the English. He was ashamed (there are some lovely kind Welsh people in Wales.) I was ashamed when the German Singer in Britain's got talent got booed by the English. Why do people judge so quickly and take out old history on those that had nothing to do with it? This teaches our children to bully. Adults are teaching our poor children very bad things! And it is time to put a stop to it. When the Welsh School booed our English speaking school in rehearsal, you ask yourself what adults have taught them to hate and why are they taking it out on innocent children. All they did was say we are the Queen, meaning the band the Queen and not the monarch. My little girl shook when she sang for us, thinking the parents would boo her too.



A man came round to my house from International Wales. He trashed all my work and then on the way out he tried to kiss me on the lips to add salt to injury. Before that trying to get the book launch at the Dylan Thomas Centre was impossible. If it was not for Phil Cope I would never have had a book launch. Cultural Enterprise was closed down and that is when all my problems started!

SWANSEA COUNCIL

When the Internet let me down because of it's lack of respect for children and family values I had no choice but to get a job in the school kitchen. You would think that your top boss in head office would be impressed at your efforts to try and learn Welsh. The dinner ladies are some of the kindest people you will ever meet!


You would think that if the Council's design team loved your little girls vegetable and fruit pirates and wanted to put them on the Swansea Council Website to promote school dinners that your boss would encourage it. But NO!  She who has no children said NO! I am told that some schools question why she is in charge of school dinners because she is not a good advertisement for healthy living. Well done Jamie Oliver for stepping in re school dinners as children are important! Even though you have not supported my little girl!


In a year my Asthma got so bad that I was waking up at 2.00 am in the morning unable to breathe.When I quit I told the Council exactly what I thought of the salary title Grave Digger for us staff and the head cook. Seriously how can you degrade a cook that has studied for so long, just because she is a women working in the school! Look at how low teachers assistant wages are. Women are still getting walked over by MEN! And sadly they let them! Too scared to speak out!

My daughters own school was not allowed to do a fun art and word competition with me so I can earn money to fix the house. I was going to give a huge amount to the school 50%. And was told that I could do this competition if I did it for free or charity! Yet the Council has no problem with papers and photographers earning money and charging the parents. Not the schools fault the powers that be make all the rules.

http://trashpackvfreshpack.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/art-word-competition-translate-english.html

I wonder if it had anything to do with me fighting for the school field and telling the Council where they can stick their job and the fact that I am English? When I wrote to the Welsh Paper and told them that fairy artist Josephine Wall and actor Michael Sheen sent cards and letters of support. They did not mention Josephine Wall at all in the article (was it because she is English?)


ACTOR MICHAEL SHEEN WRITES A LETTER OF SUPPORT TO SAVE SCHOOL FIELD
http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Michael-Sheen-backs-drive-save-school-meadow/story-13712236-detail/story.html

TAKING WESTERN CULTURE TO COURT

I wonder if anyone has ever thought about taking Western Culture to court and asking why there are no child and family values? And why are so many men allowed to disrespect children and women? Why are football fans allowed to be so racist teaching our children to be bullies? I would have thought that one Government would have written back and apologised for all the problems I have faced and how justice has not protected my little girl and her family. But that just shows how our recession is so totally man made by the rich!


The above video shows just how women and children are trashed by Western culture!
Question is does anybody care?

BUTTERFLY LULLABY BOOK AND SONGS


The Butterfly Lullaby book has been advertised all over the Internet and for many copies. These people must have reproduced the book somehow and are advertising them in bulk. Take a look at the damp room.
Most of the books are damaged. There may be some that are not in other places in the house. But why should these evil people profit from our misfortune. £1 is meant to go to Cystic Fibrosis and my little girl deserves to live in a decent damp free house. If our Government was good and kind it would take the books I have and sell them in Weymouth, Dorset for tourists to buy. The Butterfly Lullaby way!

If you want to change Western Culture to make sure your child has a better life than you then get in contact. Teamwork can move mountains! Sharon J. Bainbridge Google+
https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews