Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 27 July 2012

Pencil Thin Bread sticks


Yesterday I got to sample some very thin bread sticks from Italy. My daughters friends father orders these from a special Italian Restaurant in London. They were Pencil Thin Bread sticks and wow I have to say amazing! Much nicer than the bread sticks you buy in the supermarket, which are too thick.

What a fab afternoon I had in my daughters friends garden. Her Mother and Father had brought a feast fit for a king and we sat in the sun sampling lovely Italian food with the Italian Radio in the background (considering we live in Wales, UK, I think that is pretty amazing.)

My friends always take the mickey out of me and call me one and a half pear ciders because I do not drink a lot and that is just about my limit. So yesterday for a change I sat and enjoyed being outside with a little pear cider and some Italian Bread sticks. Perfect!


Today is such a glorious day we had hoped to go to the beach with my other friend but my little girl is suffering and seems to be coming down with something. Oh well at least the sun is out and we can sit in the garden under the apple tree.

English alien Mother Sharon J. Bainbridge contact me if you believe change is possible and give our children the future they deserve!

https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681/posts

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews