Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 7 July 2012

Ringtone Competition Prank


Fun ringtone competition. Have you ever been left a message on your home phone and thought of my gosh that would make such an amazingly annoying ringtone for mobile phones. Well my friend came round one day and my partner has the habit of leaving really irritating messages that you have to seriously question is he an alien? As no human being would leave such a message. She asked "is he for real?" I know you are all thinking this message can't be that bad. I tell you something if you had his message on your mobile phone and it was constantly ringing people would be screaming "pick that damn phone up and crying I can't take it any more!" 


I currently don't use a mobile phone as I am cutting down on costs. But I wonder if I can video his message from our home phone and then turn it into a MP3 and put it on someone's phone? I would love someone to use this as a practical joke and film it for You Tube. It would just be so entertaining.


Get in contact if you want to get involved with this practical joke. My friend is always playing jokes on her family but I think we need to take this one into a big shopping centre and see what sort of reaction we get. 

Sharon J. Bainbridge contact me through Google+
https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681/posts

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews