Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 26 July 2012

Sunburn best cream

Sudocrem is in my view the best Sunburn cream you can use. My little girl and her friend were playing in the pool the other day and they had lots of sunblock on, which we topped up but it was a very hot day and of course being in the pool all day meant it did not stay on even though it was waterproof. They got burnt! And boy did it look sore. Mummy plastered Sudocrem all over her legs, arms, face and she slept like a baby. Still a little sore in the morning so reapplied and made sure she was covered up and did not sit in the sun. Last night I did the same and it has really helped.


Lesson learnt here is that I should have put the surf like costume on her that covers her shoulders, arms and legs even though it needed washing!

When I was a kid I don't remember getting burnt or having any sunblock on. Here I am enjoying the sun in Hastings when summers were long and hot! I was the one in the blue sailor suit costume with the skirt. Life as a child is such a magical adventure, well it was in my day as I got to explore the beach and park on my own with friends. Something I would never let my little girl do now as things have changed so much.


On a happy note, lets see if I can get parents to support the CRB check website in the hope that our children can shine in a happy and safe environment away from the Gremlins! Saying that we cannot have video footage of our children singing and performing at the Grand Theatre because grown ups have made our world one that it is not child friendly, is simply not good enough! A CRB check website would mean that children can shine and promote their talents the way life should be. And a place where Mummy's can earn a living from home to be with their children. It is as simple as that! Britain says it cares, lets see if they really do!


Contact English Alien Mother Sharon J. Bainbridge if you believe change is possible if we only try!
https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681/posts

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews