Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Wenlock painting


What do you think of my little girls painting of Wenlock holding the Olympic torch? Little Snowflake I just adore your style. This is a watercolour on canvas. She outlined it using a permanent marker, which is a good tip for kids as outlining drawings with paints takes practice, so this is a quick fix. Yesterday she said to me "Mummy I love painting with you, I want to spend time with you every day doing arts and crafts."

Here is a painting I created yesterday of Mandeville holding the Olympic torch. As you can see my little girl is a much better artist than me. But how proud am I that she insists on having all my paintings in her bedroom, well the ones that fit in there that is.


Here are some of my drawings and paintings:


And this is my little girls room full of her artwork and my drawings too. There are a few drawings of Mandeville and Wenlock and her own original Paralympic flag. We have just filled the rest of the wall with sketches of Monster High drawings which I will have to video and photograph. We call her room Little Snowflakes Art Gallery.


So is your home full of your artwork? Would you love a gallery. Well I guess we all have our own art gallery thanks to Google and You Tube.

Contact:  Sharon J. Bainbridge through Google +

https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681/posts

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews