Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 9 November 2012

Animation do you have to draw?

Animation do you have to draw to be an animator? Well I read that you don't have to be. My daughter is a far better artist than myself.  I prefer taking photographs and using Photoshop to create unusual images! Here is a picture I drew the other night called Time Flies, original painting by fairy artist Josephine Wall. Of course her painting is totally amazing, where as my sketch is just that a sketch and I would never claim to be true artist with any sort of skill. As you can see I took this picture in a bad lit area, I need a light box.


And here is my terrible self portrait of myself (Sharon J. Bainbridge) holding my little girl. The baby looks nothing like my daughter! As for me, well it made me giggle! I am also very bad at drawing hands and feet, anyone else have this problem?


Here are some of my other drawings and paintings. 


When I created my fairy book I had a business plan to support my little girl and try to help Jodie who has Cystic Fibrosis, sadly justice does not exist in the UK and Womens/Mothers/Childrens rights are nowhere to be seen. The Internet has taken me on a whole different road and sadly I do not like what I have seen so far. The only good thing is Google who gives bullied people like me a voice to speak out, but when you speak expect more bullying! Now I understand why our world is in such a mess and the only people that can fix this is good, honest Mothers who are not materialistic and put children first!


My partner started a 3DS Max animation course for games and wants me to finish it. It would be amazing if I could animate photographic images as I find drawing the characters not as easy. However my little girl is a brilliant little artist and who knows one day we may have our own animation studio. Here is part of my Butterfly Lullaby story that some people are profiting from where as we struggle every day:


Well here goes nothing it is time to concentrate on the animation course and hopefully give my daughter a career she can rely on through life so she never has to go through the struggles I have had to endure as a Mother trying to provide for my child. I truly believe whatever job you do you deserve a decent salary that pays the bills and allows you to enjoy life. Currently there are too many businesses exploiting people, my partners wages are a total joke some weeks, it can be really heart destroying! We all deserve so much more, but the fat cats simply do not know how to share!

Contact: Sharon J. Bainbridge English Flower alien Mother with a dream so big, I may have to find another planet! https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681 SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews