Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Animate Sylvanian Toys

Animate Sylvanian toys. Great fun project for children in the holidays. I purchased this animation programme a few years ago. It is called Crazy Talk. I use the old animation version a lot and have not quite got round to working out how to use the new one yet, but I think you will agree it looks amazing!



Here are some things I have animated using the first Crazy Talk animation version. It is just basic.

I love my daughters costume she made for her Sylvanians called the Bling Blings.

Here is a costume I made for one of her toys.


Another one of my costumes. My daughters voice in all the videos.


I just love Moron, Welsh for Carrot.

Today my daughter is making her own Sylvanian Family animation the old fashioned way using the camera (frame by frame.) And Mummy is doing as she is told. I wonder if Crazy Talk would be quicker? 

Contact Sharon J. Bainbridge Google+ https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681 SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE:  www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews