Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 2 June 2013

3D Printer Plastic Models

3D Printer Plastic models. Wow, I cannot believe this video. My daughters father called me and said take a look at the video on You Tube called 3D Printer.



He said, just think one day we could print off our daughters little characters and sell them. Great way for her to earn pocket money! Only thing is I doubt we would be able to compete with China on costs. But great little hobby idea for those with money to spend. Apparently the printer costs around £1,500.00.


Imagine all those Moshi Monster Fans getting Mummy and Daddy to print off their little character designs. How cute. You could start your own club.


Well, it is time to tell the story of the Purple Dress, da da da! And try and sell it on Ebay.
Leave me a message on You Tube and God Bless. I don't need to go to church to be a good person, I just need to believe and try and be the best Mother and person I can be to make a difference in peoples lives. 
Contact Sharon J. Bainbridge Google+ https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681 SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews