Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 22 June 2013

Outstanding Photography Book

Outstanding photography book. Yesterday a man that has been selling books for over 27 years told me he has never seen anything like my Butterfly Lullaby book. And that the photography quality was outstanding. To also be told that my work totally blew a professional photographer away, who has taken photographs of Princess Diana and the Queen, really made me feel proud. He used to teach photography to his students. Time for Butterfly Lullaby to fly to new heights!


Here is the short version of my Butterfly Lullaby story, which I called "Colour me a fairies wish!"


The Butterfly Lullaby book launch at the Dylan Thomas Centre in 2007.


I am on You Tube under Butterfly Lullaby Ltd (Sharon J. Bainbridge.)

Sharon J. Bainbridge Google+ https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681 SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews